belmont

R1 #7 powerstroke (10-1)
    R4 #5 mr massena (5-1)
    R5 #6 a change of heart (12-1)
    R6 #5 palladian bridge (5-1)

R8 #10 island reward (9-5)
    R9 #4 vulcan's forge (10-1)
    R10 #8 captain kitt (12-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-15-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Re: horse plays

finished card

Bleeker thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim13 View Post
    Bleeker thanks for your input.
    just to elaborate a little further northern dancer (won 1964 ky derby) was probably greatest sire ever..his two best sons at stud I believe without question are danzig (late 70's) and sadlers well (early 80's)..the former I believe was a bigger factor in the USA but had good euro runners including at least one big sire danehill and probably others..the latter was predominantly european and I believe had an impressive race record whereas danzig only ran twice..think at his peak danzig went for 250k stud fee which is what his son war front gets now..not sure how much wells was but probably in that neighborhood and wouldn't be sup rise if he was significantly more. .danzig more speed either surface and wells distance turf which of course fits europe better..if I repeated stuff you already know I apologize. .love the pedigree aspect of the game
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-15-2017 at 02:19 PM.

btw jim.. if you follow european racing like to know when the big events are and if you have a pick let me know

Ok bleeker i also like reading up about pedgree specially finding mudders try to find a hidden jem for the muddy races ! Ascot is the biggest event will do if i have anything special. But i do it with a friend that does exchange wagers and/or fixed odds. Best value for win/place wagering . Tough to wager on them in the states just usually do the tri and exactas in state.

hey jim.. you gonna watch winx in the big australia race.. going for 20 in a row.. saw tvg talking about it during the day.. she's unreal

Ok bleeker i also like reading up about pedgree specially finding mudders try to find a hidden jem for the muddy races ! Ascot is the biggest event will do if i have anything special. But i do it with a friend that does exchange wagers and/or fixed odds. Best value for win/place wagering . Tough to wager on them in the states just usually do the tri and exactas in state.

good deal.. I'm not playing but I'd like to be aware of the big euro races

Quote Originally Posted by bleeker View Post
    hey jim.. you gonna watch winx in the big australia race.. going for 20 in a row.. saw tvg talking about it during the day.. she's unreal

# 20 in the books.. think she's the best horse I've ever seen short of secretariat

belmont

R3 #5 chantry flats (12-1)
    R5 #6 filfila (8-1)

R6 #5 silly numbers (12-1)
    R8 #3 hammerin aamer (6-1)
    R10 #6 steamboat bill (20-1
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-16-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Bleeker i did see it it was a good race she is amazing !! Thought she was in trouble at first. But nope. Her she comes to win !! I do alot of uk racing some real nice big fields

Bleeker i did see it it was a good race she is amazing !! Thought she was in trouble at first. But nope. Her she comes to win !! I do alot of uk racing some real nice big fields
    yeah thought the same thing but she responded nicely.. won with a lot left in the tank.. going to guess war front 250k usd going to be her first suitor lol.. think he shuttles down to austrailia for the breeding season there.. if not him galilleo.. just looked up his stud fee about 290k usd.. boy that'll be some anticipated foal whoever the sire

added races

belmont

R2#10 prize fight (10-1)
    R4 #7 terrasole (10-1)
    R5 #4 thank you so much (4-1)
    R6 #6 blarp (6-1)
    R7 #5 skyler's scramjet (20-1)
    R9 #5 star maven (5-1)

Bleeker 2 nice paying winners today bleeker ! Good job !

thanks jim... here's first half belmont

belmont

R2 #3 charminster (12-1)
    R3 #1 nanny rocks (6-1)
    R4 #7 lucky lotto (7-2)
    R5 #4 now in a drive (4-1)

chad brown has two first time starters(1,2)..cost 360k and 1.65M respectivel.. another huge pedigree (3)lost by a half length in his debut last start.. try to beat them all.. mine had a very bad trip last out and many other solid efforts

thanks jim... here's first half belmont

belmont

R2 #3 charminster (12-1)
    R3 #1 nanny rocks (6-1)
    R4 #7 lucky lotto (7-2)
    R5 #4 now in a drive (4-1)

chad brown has two first time starters(1,2)..cost 360k and 1.65M respectivel.. another huge pedigree (3)lost by a half length in his debut last start.. try to beat them all.. mine had a very bad trip last out and many other solid efforts

R7 #10 fair regis (5-1)
    R8 #4 iron power (2-1)
    R9 #4 ostrolenka (2-1)
    R10 #9 what a culture (12-1)