R3 #4 my sacred place (6-1)

R7 #6 moonshine now (8-1)

arlingtion

R2 #2 schmoozin (4-1)
    R5 #2 aunt dorothy (9-2)

R6 #2 pixelate (4-1)
    R7 #5 violent storm (4-1)

R8 #9 manny wah (10-1)

if you exclude his last race (no apparent excuse) I think he has one of the most impressive resumes of anybody in here (speed figures, class).. of course the last race clouds his form and will make him a bit of a price.. other wildcard is the synthetic surface as he's never been over it.. this is the easiest spot he's been in quite a while.. working well and catalano willing to take a shot here

R9 #2 awesome tank (8-1)

take a shot with the 3rd string european.. not even close to the top 2 but a very consistent handicap /grade 3 horse..will be an overlay

R10 #2 van beethoven (8-1)

R11 #9 intellogent (12-1)

like the euro back class and seemed to come back to form vs grade 1's in france last out..biggest reason is think they'll be value vs this field

R12 #5 winning envelope (12-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-10-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Re: horse plays

At arlinton race 12 im playing Indigo gin any thoughts
    2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

added a few more
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

I'll take a look fraoli ..been out for a while

added 8-10

have no problem with her but it's a very deep talented field.. going to go with a horse he beat last race #5 winning envelope (12-1)...lost by less than a length to your's last out and think she'll be tighter for this.. think the rest of her resume decent also and one of the premier european turf riders gets aboard...will put this with my others after I do the big race

finished

delaware

R6 #7 busster von trappe (10-1)

saratoga

R4 #10 nutzforboltz (8-1)
    R5 #3 ocean fire (6-1)
    R6 #10 mazal eighteen (8-1)

saratoga

R1 #5 pure praise (12-1)
    R1 #7 puparee (20-1)

reasons on these 2 are tougher to explain.. lots of little things with both

50% more on the race if you bet 1 individually divided by 2

R2 #6 ain't none lucky (6-1)

besides the 2nd place finish in the slop last out like the fact she ran evenly in a wicked fast race at laurel in her debut... gets off the rail to a nice middle post and irad replaces rosario.. 2 nice works since last race.. with brad cox and michael maker having debut horses along with #10 whose run well on a few occasions this one still a little camouflaged

R4 #7 aye aye sir (6-1)

even at $47k this guy cost a decent amount relative to his pedigree.. it's speed/turf oriented and having wesley ward train one of these types always a good thing.. works are solid and spaced about a week apart going back to the end of june.. irad gets the mount

R5 #7 swick (5-1)

debut race 2 back would make him tough in here.. willing to toss the bad turf race last out.. jose ortiz hops on.. also worth noting he was only a $47k 2yo purchase so being up for a $50k tag first time not such a big deal

R6 #6 mo zone (4-1)

really feel this one's nicely set up... 3rd off long layoff, drop, stretch out surface switch.. showed talent last year before something obviously went wrong and put on the shelf for over a year.. his first race off the layoff (2 back) the winner put up a graded stakes level brisnet figure so his finishing position deceiving.. bred to like the surface

R7 #2 andarta (12-1)

don't agree with ml at all and think she'll attract a lot more support than that.. like what she did here last year as a 2yo..monster pace figs in her best effort where she broke her maiden.. bad start, bad post and yielding tracks in her two starts since then.. reyes who rode her last year gets back on again

R8 #2 bonita bianca (9-2)

back to distance and track he likes.. sets up nice for a stalker with all the speed signed on.. 3 inside posts have done well at this distance over a small sample

R9 #3 sterling beauty (10-1)
    R9 #9 two cent tootsie (15-1)

del mar

R4 #3 surreptitious (12-1)
    R7 #9 flying business (10-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-15-2019 at 04:00 PM.

good luck
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

good luck
    thanks fraoli

finished the card

added a couple at del mar

nice hit with mo
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

nice hit with mo
    thanks fraoli but not a good day overall..saratoga is the toughest of all race meets..most competitive races anywhere and for a lengthy period of time..need a little luck,patience along with money mgmt..feel
    that's how you should approach it

4 years

saratoga

R1 #7 inside info (6-1)

of course like this name for a debut horse.. main reason is very expensive for the pedigree specs.. nice works leading up to this

R2 #6 dunph (7-2)

broke his maiden in his debut 11 starts back as a 2yo..followed that up with a big figure restricted stakes win going 7f at churchill.. since then only been in stakes, grass, two turns.. not 7f or any sprint distance on the dirt.. today he is (7 on the dirt).. this is a $75k claimer for 3yo that has a listed stakes/G3 quality field imo..also he ran the type of a line at 5.5f turf sprint last out that is a nice primer for going the extra distance today.. not closing and going further which i don't like

R3 #8 corcoran (20-1)

expensive well bred son of curlin making his 2nd career start.. his debut was on the slop at saratoga (off the turf race) and did little but that doesn't faze me at all

R4 #8 prarie fire (8-1)

bet we'll in his debut at belmont last september as a 2yo and did little although bit of a trouble line.. red hot trainer, irad rides and big works.. want to emphasize workouts are always a 3rd or 4th reason for me.. treat them like extra credit work in school as it's nice to have them but I don't downgrade a horse for slow works

R5 #6 fuel the bern (5-1)

R6 #9 codrington (8-1)

feel there's been some legitimate excuses like yielding turf (twice) and extreme posts.. his bottom 3 at monmouth good fit.. last two not bad.. gets jose ortiz

R7 #3 aquaphobia (4-1)

trainer excels 2nd off a layoff and this horse very consistent with giving it a go at this level.. caramouche 2/5 last 60 days with trainer and at least one was a very big price.. solid works following and preceding last race

R9 #6 montauk daddy (2-1)

R10 #5 i'm elmer j fudd (12-1)

like his last running line as a precursor to stretching out and was a troubled trip to boot ...showed speed to the half in his debut 2 back.. combine the solid works with what he got out of his first two career starts and has some solid conditioning in him for his 3rd career start.. returning in 6 days has to be a good sign

laurel

R6 #5 rooftop bar (6-1)

2yo fts** homebred with a speed (top, bottom), win early, classy pedigree .. dam was a stakes winner and has 2 winners from as many starters.. 100% 2yo winners so either one or both siblings started at 2.. young trainer very profitable with maidens

** first time starter

del mar ..7pm post

R3 #3 ten cents (4-1)
    R4 #5 donut girl (6-1)
    R6 #7 shear class (6-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-16-2019 at 05:28 PM.

finished

added laurel 6

added del mar 3 4 6

saratoga

dirt good or fast and turf races must be on it to play

R1 #9 acre (10-1)

swear to God this is true.. I'm looking at the pp's for this race and liking this horse.. 2yo mott 2nd time starter homebred with a great pedigree top and bottom.. sire blame above average turf.. galileo dam sire (most expensive stallion in the world).. not only that but dam stakes placed and hugely productive broodmare.. just as I'm looking at that part of the pp's i'm listening to bohemian rhapsody at the part where they say "galileo, galileo".. done

R2 #4 break curfew (3-1)
    R3 #5 embellisher (3-1)

the favorite #7 all about (2-1).. no way he should be up for $40k tag

R4 #4 giant boo boo (5-2)

trainer has many sick trainer stats applicable here including his record with jose ortiz

R5 #8 midnight tea time (8-1)
    R5 #3 stella d'oro (8-1) half unit

R6 #7 bourbon in may (6-1)

R7 #1 cost basis (6-1)
    R7 #5 unprecedented (8-1)

R8 #8 broadway run (9-2)

R10 #7 point of honor (5-2) alabama stakes.. grade 1

R11 #10 mary's girl (15-1)

only reason I like is irad riding first time.. makes no sense on the pp's why he'd jump on this one.. outside a little favorable at 7 F here

del mar

R2 #4 samurai charm (4-1)

maiden claiming $150k.. this is an excellent condition as it keeps the baffert monsters out yet you get a nice bunch of horses.. this one (firster) trainer on fire this meet..sensational in maiden claiming races.. jock only time he rode for him $52 horse.. unraced dam 6 winners from as many starters and has hit with a high % of winners from starters as 2yo's

R4 #5 clem labine (5-1)
    R5 #11 lambeau (15-1)

first time starter who's extraordinarily expensive for pedigree.. big time connections and have to think they'd like to look good on the undercard on pacific classic day.. trainer has hit some prices with debut turf horses

R6 #3 honor a p (12-1)
    R7 #7 itsinthepost(7-2)
    R8 #8 kim k (5-1)

R10 #3 PAVEL (7-2) PACIFIC CLASSIC G1
    Last edited by bleeker; Yesterday at 05:38 PM.

finished saratoga .. going to look at del mar.. they have their biggest card of the year featuring the grade 1 pacific classic.. first race 5pm eastern

added del mar 2 4 5

finished

waiting to see track conditions at saratoga.. have a hunch some turf races may be off

monmouth

R2 #6 congaree rose (4-1)
    R3 #1 strawberry red (5-2)
    R4 #9 balaban (8-5)

probably odds-on but looks really tough.. jason servis placed right and fresh.. outside in turf sprints doing well with a small sample to go by

R6 #1 summer mischief (5-1)

saratoga.. know it's off the turf for certain races

R3 #4 in good spirits (6-1)

horse that cost a good amount for the pedigree (even with one of the better sires), one of the best first out trainers.. works on the slow side but that gets you a price

R5 #6 wicked spirit (8-1)
    R5 #3 palace avenger (4-1) half unit

just looking to make a little or break even if latter wins.. respect her

R6 #7 abilene trail (9-2)
    Last edited by bleeker; Today at 01:59 PM.

added saratoga 3 5