Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 3,476 to 3,491 of 3491

Thread: horse plays

Re: horse plays

added saratoga 6..done for today
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

looks like bad weather at saratoga tomorrow.. probably stay away
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do mess up every now and then

saratoga

know the conditions

R8 #8 morisette (8-1) 888
    R9 #7 amundson (9-2)
    R10 #16 queen kahen

del mar

R3 #5 beautiful thunder (5-1)
    R4 #8 potantico (20-1)
    R5 #3 terry's tom cat (12-1)
    R8 #2 octopus (12-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-21-2019 at 05:45 PM.

added del mar 3-5

finished del mar

saratoga thursday

on the turf and good or fast dirt to play

R5 #3 la negrita (6-1)

R6 triple 56/1256/12569

$1 four horse box cost $24 and I'll never do that.. going to take a stand with todd's two and give mott (#9) a chance to possibly land 3rd..don't like him as much as the other 4 so he finishes 2nd I lose.. no regrets $18 for $1

R7 #1 tax me naught (15-1)

R10 #5 sandy lane kitten (10-1)

even though trombetta poor 1st off the claim,like the return in 10 days and the step up in class..first two races vs msw were not do bad..realize she did come in 9th of 10 in race two back but lost by only 5 lengths and was closer than that at the first 3 calls..figure also improved so satisfied with that effort..castellano won only time he rode for trombetta...very competitive good race and being it's last race on the card hopefully will stay on the turf
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-22-2019 at 08:10 AM.

finished saratoga

Quote Originally Posted by bleeker View Post
    saratoga thursday

on the turf and good or fast dirt to play

R5 #3 la negrita (6-1)

R6 triple 56/1256/12569

$1 four horse box cost $24 and I'll never do that.. going to take a stand with todd's two and give mott (#9) a chance to possibly land 3rd..don't like him as much as the other 4 so he finishes 2nd I lose.. no regrets $18 for $1

R7 #1 tax me naught (15-1)

R10 #5 sandy lane kitten (10-1)

even though trombetta poor 1st off the claim,like the return in 10 days and the step up in class..first two races vs msw were not do bad..realize she did come in 9th of 10 in race two back but lost by only 5 lengths and was closer than that at the first 3 calls..figure also improved so satisfied with that effort..castellano won only time he rode for trombetta...very competitive good race and being it's last race on the card hopefully will stay on the turf

between the scratch in R10 and R5 and R7 off the turf picks mostly dead.. only race still playable is R6

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
    2012 - 2013
    NBA 33-18-1
    MLB 16-12
    NFL 27-13-1
    CFB 12-11
    CBB 9-2
    MLB 2013 2-0
    NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

saratoga

R10 #9 foti

know it's dirt

been taking a shot at it about every 4-5 weeks since her debut 3 starts back.. all efforts not terrible if you factor in the trouble he's had in all of his races .. claimed by serpe (solid trainer) for same price he's up for today.. his pedigree goes either way so don't think dirt will be a problem..always find it interesting when they work a horse a mile and that was this ones only workout since the claim

del mar

R5 #8 lemon king (5-1)

nice when you get a cal bred fts by "kitten's joy" out of a "lemon drop kid" mare.. two turns turf what this one's meant to do and prat rides

R7 #6 strong constitution (9-2) MISTAKE.. TOMORROW'S RACE

some really expensive/well bred first time starters in here (346).. two expensive ones that have run once already also not out of it.. think 3 is meant more for distance down the road.. slight preference for mine over the 4
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-22-2019 at 06:30 PM.

added del mar 5 7

MISTAKE NOTED ABOVE

saratoga

R1 #1 deeply analytical (5-2)

R4 #1 true grace (5-1)
    R4 #9 three jokers (6-1)

R5 pass

saratoga.. saturday

R2 #2 moonshine now (10-1)
    R2 #8 icecap (12-1)

R3 #6 ocean fire (10-1)
    R3 #8 madame orbe (15-1)

R4 #8 t loves a fight (4-1)
    R5 #4 killybegs captain (15-1) forego g1

R6 #4 separation of powers (9-5) ballerina g1

R8 #9 mascha (9-2) ballston spa g2
    R11 #2 code if honor (4-1) travers g1

R12 #4 five star bunt (12-1)
    R13 #3 hidden facts (10-1)
    Last edited by bleeker; Yesterday at 11:01 AM.

added 8 11

finished