R3 #4 my sacred place (6-1)

R7 #6 moonshine now (8-1)

arlingtion

R2 #2 schmoozin (4-1)
      R5 #2 aunt dorothy (9-2)

R6 #2 pixelate (4-1)
      R7 #5 violent storm (4-1)

R8 #9 manny wah (10-1)

if you exclude his last race (no apparent excuse) I think he has one of the most impressive resumes of anybody in here (speed figures, class).. of course the last race clouds his form and will make him a bit of a price.. other wildcard is the synthetic surface as he's never been over it.. this is the easiest spot he's been in quite a while.. working well and catalano willing to take a shot here

R9 #2 awesome tank (8-1)

take a shot with the 3rd string european.. not even close to the top 2 but a very consistent handicap /grade 3 horse..will be an overlay

R10 #2 van beethoven (8-1)

R11 #9 intellogent (12-1)

like the euro back class and seemed to come back to form vs grade 1's in france last out..biggest reason is think they'll be value vs this field

R12 #5 winning envelope (12-1)
      Last edited by bleeker; 08-10-2019, 04:19 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

At arlinton race 12 im playing Indigo gin any thoughts
        2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

added a few more
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by FRAOLI4444 View Post

I'll take a look fraoli ..been out for a while

added 8-10

Comment

have no problem with her but it's a very deep talented field.. going to go with a horse he beat last race #5 winning envelope (12-1)...lost by less than a length to your's last out and think she'll be tighter for this.. think the rest of her resume decent also and one of the premier european turf riders gets aboard...will put this with my others after I do the big race

Comment

finished

Comment

delaware

R6 #7 busster von trappe (10-1)

Comment

saratoga

R4 #10 nutzforboltz (8-1)
                    R5 #3 ocean fire (6-1)
                    R6 #10 mazal eighteen (8-1)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #5 pure praise (12-1)
                      R1 #7 puparee (20-1)

reasons on these 2 are tougher to explain.. lots of little things with both

50% more on the race if you bet 1 individually divided by 2

R2 #6 ain't none lucky (6-1)

besides the 2nd place finish in the slop last out like the fact she ran evenly in a wicked fast race at laurel in her debut... gets off the rail to a nice middle post and irad replaces rosario.. 2 nice works since last race.. with brad cox and michael maker having debut horses along with #10 whose run well on a few occasions this one still a little camouflaged

R4 #7 aye aye sir (6-1)

even at $47k this guy cost a decent amount relative to his pedigree.. it's speed/turf oriented and having wesley ward train one of these types always a good thing.. works are solid and spaced about a week apart going back to the end of june.. irad gets the mount

R5 #7 swick (5-1)

debut race 2 back would make him tough in here.. willing to toss the bad turf race last out.. jose ortiz hops on.. also worth noting he was only a $47k 2yo purchase so being up for a $50k tag first time not such a big deal

R6 #6 mo zone (4-1)

really feel this one's nicely set up... 3rd off long layoff, drop, stretch out surface switch.. showed talent last year before something obviously went wrong and put on the shelf for over a year.. his first race off the layoff (2 back) the winner put up a graded stakes level brisnet figure so his finishing position deceiving.. bred to like the surface

R7 #2 andarta (12-1)

don't agree with ml at all and think she'll attract a lot more support than that.. like what she did here last year as a 2yo..monster pace figs in her best effort where she broke her maiden.. bad start, bad post and yielding tracks in her two starts since then.. reyes who rode her last year gets back on again

R8 #2 bonita bianca (9-2)

back to distance and track he likes.. sets up nice for a stalker with all the speed signed on.. 3 inside posts have done well at this distance over a small sample

R9 #3 sterling beauty (10-1)
                      R9 #9 two cent tootsie (15-1)

del mar

R4 #3 surreptitious (12-1)
                      R7 #9 flying business (10-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 08-15-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

good luck
                        2012 - 2013
                        NBA 33-18-1
                        MLB 16-12
                        NFL 27-13-1
                        CFB 12-11
                        CBB 9-2
                        MLB 2013 2-0
                        NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

good luck
                          thanks fraoli

finished the card

Comment

added a couple at del mar

Comment

nice hit with mo
                              2012 - 2013
                              NBA 33-18-1
                              MLB 16-12
                              NFL 27-13-1
                              CFB 12-11
                              CBB 9-2
                              MLB 2013 2-0
                              NHL 1-0

NFL 0-1

Comment

nice hit with mo
                                thanks fraoli but not a good day overall..saratoga is the toughest of all race meets..most competitive races anywhere and for a lengthy period of time..need a little luck,patience along with money mgmt..feel
                                that's how you should approach it

Comment

Working...
                                X