Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added oaklawn
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Sounds good Bleeker.

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #8 corn off the cob (20-1)

this horse is currently 7-5 and rightly so.. if this was not a mistake and the ml oddsmaker really thought this was the correct odds he should be fired.. be interesting to see the tvg guys take on this.. if they say this horse is being bet they're clueless also

R2 #5 miss maximum (5-2)
        R3 #7 street giant (20-1)
        R6 #3 matzo bella (9-5)
        R8 #8 cape desiderato (6-1)
        R11 #10 wine at the beach (6-1)

tampa bay

R5 #2 bunster (7-2)
        R6 #3 land code (9-2)
        R9 #6 indurate (7-2)

fairgrounds

R5 #5 hawn (7-2)

aqueduct

R8 #11 lutheran rags (7-2)

turfway park

R5 #8 dear benny (4-1)
        R9 #9 lake girl (7-2)
        Last edited by bleeker; 02-22-2019, 05:23 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

done with tampa and gulfstream through the first 6 races.. think oaklawn going to be an off track
          so if that's the case won't play.. fairgrounds is off the turf but track is fast ..only races I'll post there are the 5th and 9th and put them up a little later

Comment

finished early tracks

Comment

added turfway 5 9

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #4 letsnotgetoexcited (30-1)
                R3 #1 four knights (4-1)
                R7 #5 ding doing ditch (7-2)

R10 #3 blameless (12-1)
                R12 #2 jackson (8-1)
                R13 #4 a bridge too far (15-1)

R13 #5 comfy and cozy (20-1)

I have seen casse win with 2 horses first time out (one paid $100+ and other a big price also) that cost a lot relative to their pedigree.. this is one of those.. irad named to ride in a turf route and he's the best there doing that

tampa bay

R2 #6 spender (9-2)
                R3 #8 gettem up boy (4-1)
                R4 #6 shanghai shuffle (5-2)

R10 #4 get along (6-1)

aqueduct

R4 #8 mo savings (3-1)
                R6 #8 pulsate (2-1)

santa anita

R6 #2 montana moon (8-1)
                R6 #4 lacazette (15-1)

2 horses R6.. not a mistake

Last edited by bleeker; 02-23-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

aqueduct 4 6

Comment

added gulfstream 10 12 13 and tampa 10

Comment

added an additional horse to GP R13

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #2 princess daniella (6-1)
                        R2 #3 ogre's cat (6-1)
                        R3-R5 pass

R7 #1 safta (12-1)
                        R8 #5 cash again (10-1)
                        R10 #1 sol dat sugar (8-1)
                        R13 #6 am prepared (6-1)

tampa

R1 #5 california cotton (4-1)
                        R4 #3 lady gregoria (10-1) ridiculous ml
                        R5 #6 pinchot (15-1)
                        R6 #8 striking heir (8-1)
                        R8 #6 stage direction (7-2)

oaklawn

R9 #2 dominant force (9-2)

first time starter cost $410k which is very expensive relative to the pedigree specs..this to me hints at the horse being something special..trained by marc casse who seems to get a lot of these types and is a top trainer in his own rite. dam's first foal to race and she came in 2nd in her 2yo debut in april at keeneland in an 11 horse field..beaten by 7 lengths by a ward fts who was 8-5..no shame in that..swift works* and trainer can certainly fire with debut horses..gotta love the name

fairgrounds

R8 #9 allthewaytocairo

no ml because it's off the turf and 5 scratches..mark casse again with an exp relative to ped firster ..this time going two turns

sunland park R9 (post 6:18)

mine that bird listed stakes $100k

exacta 8/27

8(9-5)
                        7 (4-1)
                        2 (12-1)

all morning lines
                        Last edited by bleeker; 02-24-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

finished gulfstream and tampa bay

Comment

added oaklawn 9

Comment

added fairgrounds 8

Comment

parx monday

R2 #3 a j's way (10-1)

returns in 6 days and drops from starter alw 25k to clm 25k n2L.. 2 starts back returned in 6 days and dropped from starter alw 25k to clm 25kn2l and just missed by a neck.. also jockey switch to jomar garcia then and switching to same jock now.. only difference this time is they're stretching out to a mile from 6f whereas last time it was cutback from 6.5f to 6f..exits extremely fast race by figures where he ran evenly back of the pack all the way around.. broke from the 11 post.. should set him up nicely for the stretch out today

if that's not enough his odds 3 starts back (alw25ks) were 61-1 and last out his odds were 58-1

R3 #5 de punta a punta (30-1)

gotta love a maiden claiming race at 1 1/4 miles lol.. never seen anything like this in over 40 years of playing..this horse has started 37 times with one place and 3 shows.. however the last time this horse stretched out (6f to a mile 7 starts back) he just missed by a nose @ 69-1..he gained over 2 lengths in the stretch so the extra quarter mile should only help him.. and best of all switches from a 4% jockey to a 16% jockey (large sample).. the rider is a 7 lb bug who's hugely profitable (roi)

R4 #5 gifted justice (3-1)

ok.. i'm entitled to some chalk after the last two.. same jock as R3..
                                should appreciate the class drop and imo a healthy one

R6 #7 b b's busted (6-1)

last time this gal ran against beaten claimers won by 10 lengths.. that was clm 25k n2L and finally races vs clm 25k n3L vs the alw or starter alw horses that she has most recently been competing against.. returns in exactly a week after a 12 week hiatus and that race should give her an excellent foundation for today's attempt

long writeups usually not a good thing for me although I am hunting prices with the first two...we'll see
                                Last edited by bleeker; 02-24-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X