Play the "under" in MLB this week-end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Play the "under" in MLB this week-end

The record for "unders" on the week-end after the All-Star game is now 138-78-5 over the last five years. (2012-2016).

Like any system, it has to go bad sooner or later. Hopefully, we can squeeze one more year out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by barrett View Post
      The record for "unders" on the week-end after the All-Star game is now 138-78-5 over the last five years. (2012-2016).

Like any system, it has to go bad sooner or later. Hopefully, we can squeeze one more year out of it.
      By the way, everybody might have a slightly different 5 year record, since often times over-under numbers will fluctuate, as will the time you make your play.

I have played this thing for five years, and that is what my record has been.

Good luck if you follow. Let's give the "man" a mid-summer beating.

Comment

Originally posted by barrett View Post

I don't think that has to be the case This isn't some situational system that will become popular with the masses thus making it useless. I think the sound thinking of pitchers do well with added rest and hitters don't not only makes sense, it is probably pretty true. The time off also allows every team's bullpen to be fully rested. Guys hitting well going into the break would just as soon the break happen in August after they cool off. Hitting is so timing based that any time off is a deterrent. I think this could & should be viable for a long time. Sure there will be seasons it does not do as well as others, but I think over time it will stand up.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Not waiting and trying to guess which way the lines will go. Locked in Friday for $150 each.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Info. Thanks for sharing JJ

Comment

will be blindly playing the unders through the weekend and then use my systems next week..

good luck

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

8.8 is the avg total for all games this year (below)... today's avg exactly that.. think it's a pretty good indicator that totals aren't adjusted for games after the break

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  Not waiting and trying to guess which way the lines will go. Locked in Friday for $150 each.
                  Did a little fact checking as far as line moves since I bet. Definitely better off betting earlier. The most significant line moves i.e. at least half a run all went against the under side. The games I could have gotten a better line by waiting were more insignificant moves that would have offered me only better juice on my current bet. Going to get in on the openers as soon as I get them for Sat. & Sunday

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

I also played the under on the Grand Salami for $300

Comment

Did a little fact checking as far as line moves since I bet. Definitely better off betting earlier. The most significant line moves i.e. at least half a run all went against the under side. The games I could have gotten a better line by waiting were more insignificant moves that would have offered me only better juice on my current bet. Going to get in on the openers as soon as I get them for Sat. & Sunday
                        Since the openers were posted, my numbers indicate that 5 games have gone against us, one number changed by an entire run because of a pitching change (NYY/Boston), and one number went in our favor (Toronto/Detroit).

I have had some luck over the years betting this system in the last 10 minutes before a game begins. The public usually comes in late and bets the OVER, unless a Kershaw-type is pitching.

In any event, catching a half-run here or there, while always helpful doesn't usually effect the final result by that much. It will hopefully still come out a solid winner.

Getting the opening number isn't as vital as it is for JJ's NCAA conference basketball championship UNDER system, where it can make a huge difference.

Good luck to everybody who plays this.

Comment

My main concern as far as line moves is because at 5Dimes I can change the line at a certain point in the morning every day. I can then move a 8.5 o20 line to 9u25 if I choose for example.

Comment

Went 7-6-2 with my lines for a small profit. Couple shitty beats with the Miami blowing a save with 2 outs and nobody on base...W turns to L...Aroldis Chapman blows a save to turn a W into a PUSH and minutes ago San Fran gives up a run with 2 outs in the 9th to turn a PUSH into a L. Those 3 things don't happen it coulda been a nice 9-4-2 night.

Comment

Went 7-6-2 with my lines for a small profit. Couple shitty beats with the Miami blowing a save with 2 outs and nobody on base...W turns to L...Aroldis Chapman blows a save to turn a W into a PUSH and minutes ago San Fran gives up a run with 2 outs in the 9th to turn a PUSH into a L. Those 3 things don't happen it coulda been a nice 9-4-2 night.
                              I went 8-7..as you said very close to a big night without those 9th inning blowups..mia/lad especially tough to take and sf/sd was @ 2 outs ..damn !
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-15-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Good info. I tried it last night as well, but missed the last few years so a little hesitant to go against my sheets. Ive been on a little roll of late with 6 tmers hitting 3 in two week for a dime each. So I figured if i could clump some of these, this weekend might not be bad idea.

Like JJ said, the move favored the Under. I did do a few 3 teamers and hit one late $75/$450 so nice Win there.

FWIW: my system i use shows unders on the following. I tend to add a Few $ extra for these matches to this post all star Unders if they match

Under NYY/Bos PUSH
                                Under Twins/Hou (be careful here as Hou in 9 game to over streak, which bucks this) WIN
                                Under COL/NYM LOSS
                                Under TBR/LAA LOSS B9
                                Under Nats/Cin LOSS
                                Under STL/Pit WIN
                                Under LAD/MIA WIN

FWIW, here are the Overs it calls for:
                                Over Cubs /O's WIN
                                Over Hou LOSS
                                Over Clev WIN

Top Play on My Board is: SWEPT BELOW 4

Top: Mariners 100% Double Play WIN X2

next is STL/Pit Under 80% WIN

next is Cubs/O's Over 76% WIN

next is Milw at 69% WIN

ill tie these 4 into some of these under
                                Last edited by ACP; 07-16-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X