Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Play the "under" in MLB this week-end

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
    I got 9o20 as a line for the Brewers game so I moved it to under 9.5 (-125). 10 unders and 5 overs for me today!
    10-4-1 day Saturday for a combined 20-9-1 mark for the first 2 days for me. I am going to get out while the getting is good Made almost $1,000 in 2 days, I am more than happy with that! Thanks again for bumping this post or I would have never remembered it.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Another winning day !!.
      Happy that this post was bump .

Thanks again for sharing this valuable information!
      Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Hopefully, the "unders" don't crash and burn today.

JJ might have the right idea. He made the money he wanted to make; now it is time to get out.

I did the same thing last year after Friday's 12-3 performance, and ended up leaving money on the table when the system went 16-12 during Saturday and Sunday.

Always a tough call.

Comment

Early games all went under. Looks like I messed up getting out early. Hope I didn't talk others into that with my post.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

11-3-1 by my count today, and 30-12-3 for the weekend. Extraordinary results barrett!
            Thanks again for bumping this, I only wish I had played today too, I could have made another $800...

Comment

Went looking for this while I had time, going to bump it up so it is easy to find after the All-Star game.

Comment

Some people may wonder if the "juiced" baseballs will affect this. Absolutely not. Lines have been adjusted as games have been higher scoring. Recent trend of only 46% OVERS the last 2 weeks proves my point If anything it strengthens this. "Public" bettors playing OVERS at a very high rate this season because of the very widely held opinion the balls are flying further. 81 overs and 95 unders since June 20th...

Comment

Will give it a try !!

Comment

impressive
                    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Good info, thanks

any thoughts about the Sunday games before the break, most guys looking to get out of town, I am going to see how many go under
                      Last edited by moe green; 07-04-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moe green View Post
                        Good info, thanks

any thoughts about the Sunday games before the break, most guys looking to get out of town, I am going to see how many go under
                        Not really. This "trend" or "situation" makes sense because the break usually doesn't affect pitchers, many will start on normal rest. The ones that don't will get extra rest which can't hurt a starting pitcher. Hitters get into grooves, a 4 day break affects them more. Guys on a roll hitting don't want 4 days off trust me. Guys hitting well don't even like 1 day off. I could do some past research for a couple years for the game before the break, I am skeptical Ill find anything significant.

Comment

Final Sunday before the break...

2016.......5-10 O/U
                          2015.......7-6-2 O/U
                          2014.......9-6 O/U
                          2013.......6-9 O/U

4 year totals....27-31-2 O/U

Comment

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

sunday before break..
                            home favorites > 180..

1-9 o/u (-2.9)

13 unearned runs scored in this sample would make the avg margin (-4.2) and make the 1 over on 7/14/2013 an under

at -150 > it's 6-21 o/u which is not bad either
                            Last edited by bleeker; 07-05-2017, 08:05 AM.
                            ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                              http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

sunday before break..
                              home favorites > 180..

1-9 o/u (-2.9)

13 unearned runs scored in this sample would make the avg margin (-4.2) and make the 1 over on 7/14/2013 an under

at -150 > it's 6-21 o/u which is not bad either
                              think to be fair there'd be about 7 unearned runs over 10 games on average..there were 6 unearned runs in the 1 over game which would have made it an under
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-05-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Personally going to play $150 on each, big winning day Friday I may cash out. Should make money again this year regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X