Play the "under" in MLB this week-end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Play the "under" in MLB this week-end

here's the 2nd game from 2013-2016 (2012 was bad.. 10-5 o/u)

21-37 o/u

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

7-7-1 for me tonight, basically broke even for the 2 days.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

cle/oak and sd/sf both ended on walk off 2 run homers and both tied at 3 ?? laa meaningess 2 run homer for the push bottom of the 9th..unreal and all around the same time
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

sunday numbers going back to 2012

Comment

another good sign for under in nyy/bos

away dog win extra innings previous game..
            1st game double header..

1-8 o/u

only over 2 unearned runs without which would have been a push

Comment

Sundays matches for Under with this post all star are the following

UNDERS:
              CLEV
              METS
              MARLINS
              SDP
              PIT
              CUBS
              LAA
              TEXAS

OVERS

BOS
              TB
              MIN

HIGH% PLAYS 4-0 YESTERDAY
              LAD 77%
              SFG/SD UNDER 77%
              METS 77%

SDP 75%
              MILW 75%
              PIT/STL UNDER 75%
              COL/NYM UND 75%

CUBS 70%
              BOS G1 70%
              OVER CUBS 70%

STRENGHT IS HIGHEST TO LOWEST IN %... ALSO LAD TOP PLAY BUT BC HIGH ML USE RL AND REDUCE 50% TO A 1U BET

Comment

Good day no matter what happens tonight...I got 9-5-1
                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

nice 3 days...25-18-3 and I would consider that with not the best of luck (9th inning blowups )..it performed well

Comment

163-96-8

That's the record for the last 6 years with this system. (2012-2017).

Or I should say my record since everybody has a little something different based on the lines they have access to.

It wasn't as good a year as some of the previous ones, but it still ended up winning. And that's what counts.

Comment

it's also a very solid 54-29-5 on monday or tuesday (4th game) from 2012 -2017 (2 games tonight)

nice going barrett..great system !!
                      Last edited by bleeker; 07-18-2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

​Going to bump this now so it's easier to find next week when I want it.

Comment

A couple of things to keep in mind for this coming week-end if you are playing this system:

1. There is a Thursday game between the Cubs and the Cardinals (7:05 start). I am going to play the UNDER in it, even though it does not fall within the "4 days off" system.

2. There is a day-night doubleheader on Saturday between the same two teams. Again, under optimal conditions, you don't like to see doubleheaders because while the relievers may be rested from the All-Star break, it gives the hitters additional at-bats to regain their timing. Nevertheless, I am playing the UNDER.

3. The system has performed well for six years in a row. (Check the numbers up top in this thread.) It is due, though, for a kick in the ass at some point. I noticed last year that off-shore entities, while not lowering the over/under numbers, had a lot of -120s and -125s on the under. Keep an eye out to see if they choose to do that again this year.

If you follow along, good luck. Hopefully, we will draw water from the well one more time.

Comment

I personally am going to not touch the rest of the Cubs/Cards series. This under trend started when they lengthened the break to 4 games for the most part. This Cards/Cubs series is the first time since 2011 that any of the post all-star game series started on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                              I personally am going to not touch the rest of the Cubs/Cards series. This under trend started when they lengthened the break to 4 games for the most part. This Cards/Cubs series is the first time since 2011 that any of the post all-star game series started on Thursday.

Nice call, JJ.

I suppose the real system kicks off at 7:05 eastern time tonight. Four full days for hitters to have lost their timing.

Comment

Total Disaster!!!

4-11 on the day for Friday.

And most of the OVERS went over by a ton. Not even close.

I guess it was inevitable that the system would die eventually, but I didn't think it would get crushed like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X