• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays Thursday 1/29

74-64 for the season in NBA (+$1,000)

$300 Orlando +4

$300 Denver +10.5

$300 Chicago/L.A. Lakers under 194
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Plays Thursday 1/29

Good luck

Comment

Some people bet a dollar some $5 some $100 some $5000. Units is a term used by logically thinking people as a means so that every bettor may know where they stand with a capper. That is who the hell bets units.
      Wish you much success tonight! Love your Orlando pick as well as your total pick.

Comment

JJ

Comment

Originally posted by universalist1949 View Post
          Some people bet a dollar some $5 some $100 some $5000. Units is a term used by logically thinking people as a means so that every bettor may know where they stand with a capper. That is who the hell bets units.
          Wish you much success tonight! Love your Orlando pick as well as your total pick.
          Posting exact dollar amounts I bet gives people the ability to gauge and choose how much they would bet per my dollar amounts. My signature is aimed at idiot touts that give out 5,000 unit, 1 million unit plays. Just my personal way of posting, if you don't like it, so be it.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            Posting exact dollar amounts I bet gives people the ability to gauge and choose how much they would bet per my dollar amounts. My signature is aimed at idiot touts that give out 5,000 unit, 1 million unit plays. Just my personal way of posting, if you don't like it, so be it.
            For example Kelso Sturgeon regularly has a 200 unit play and a 15 unit play the same day. Does he really think some idiot is going to bet more than 10 times as much on one play as another? That is irresponsible wagering advice to give anyone. My largest play of the season is not even 3 times as large as my smallest. Again, if you don't like my signature, post in someone else's thread.

Comment

stay solid

Comment

74-67 for the season in NBA (+$10)

Comment

Working...
                X