Clear All

• JUSTIFIED

Returns tonite for the final season.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Re: JUSTIFIED

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
    Returns tonite for the final season.
    Just finished watching the final 3 episodes from last season last night.
    Hopefully they don't kill off too many of the main players. Probably one of the easier series to due movies with.

Comment

Yeah, they need to keep Raylon and Boyd alive for a spin off or movie. Let's see... Raylon retires and he and Boyd become guns for hire.
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

I don't know I think Boyd might bite off more than he can chew and eat a bullet this season. Seems like he might completely go off the rails. He's been such a great likable and complex villain throughout.
        NCAA 2015: 3-7

NFL 2015: 14-7-1

Comment

Originally posted by TFor3 View Post
          I don't know I think Boyd might bite off more than he can chew and eat a bullet this season. Seems like he might completely go off the rails. He's been such a great likable and complex villain throughout.
          A little while back one of the writers let out that the original plans had Boyd being killed in the first season.
          But they actually liked character and rewrote the episode. So here it is 5 seasons later and he is still around.
          The role they have Boyd in happens in wrestling a lot. He is suppose to be a bad guy. But most people want to root for him.
          I think if they kill Boyd off. Then the chance of a movie goes with it.

Comment

I want a DEADWOOD movie. Boyd would fit in nice with Al's crew.
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Good point...Boyd has that Dean Ambrose(at least when he was a heel) affect to him. Can't help but root for him.
              NCAA 2015: 3-7

NFL 2015: 14-7-1

Comment

Deadwood & Justified - two of my favorite shows of all-time!

Comment

Originally posted by TFor3 View Post
                  Good point...Boyd has that Dean Ambrose(at least when he was a heel) affect to him. Can't help but root for him.
                  That's a good call on comparing him to Ambrose. TFor3

Joe and Mule it would be great to see a Deadwood movie. It was cool in the early seasons of Justified how they used some of the actors from that show.
                  If I remember correctly the person who produced or wrote that show said he needed 4 hours to properly close that series.
                  I'm surprised Ian McShane ( Al Swearengen) didn't do more movie roles sort of like the character he played in that series.

Comment

Working...
                  X