Update and a Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update and a Thank you

Saddened to hear this news JD and words can't express the way I feel for you and yours. The feeling of helplessness I can imagine is so terrible I can't even get a grip on it. I guess just do what you're doing and we'll pray for the rest, I'll even get my mother involved, who goes to church everyday, to say a prayer. Lets work towards a miracle and hope the best, Godspeed on your journey

Comment

Just saw this... Godspeed...
      Max

Comment

Sorry if you wrote and I was unable to write back the last couple of days.
        Thursday our daughter had a pretty bad seizure and was taken by ambulance to a local hospital.
        After getting the seizure under control and some test. She was transported to the hospital where her care team is at.
        Yesterday they did a new MRI and the results were not good.
        She has bleeding on the brain, that and the seizure was because of the tumor growing.
        Right now radiation has been stopped until Monday or Tuesday.
        At that time they're going to adjust the target area for the radiation treatment.
        Again it's inoperable and the treatment plan she is on is the only thing that can be done.
        All we can do is continue hoping and praying that this will start to work.
        My wife and I are emotionally exhausted, scared and feel totally helpless.

Prior to this seizure on Thursday. Our daughter was back to laughing, joking and walking around the house like nothing was wrong.
        People on here have reached out to others and myself about if we need any help.
        All we need right now is positive thoughts and prayers.
        I'm working with Make A Wish and she has been approved. Now I have to have her decide on what she would want them to do for her.
        A few performers / celebrities have sent her pictures and messages which has brightened up her days.
        I will keep everybody updated and thanks for all your support, thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Still praying for your daughter. Don't give up hope. God, please Bless this family.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

I pray that God makes this better.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers. God bless

Comment

what a great father and person you are. Just been on this site for a short time and it is a first class operation run by a first class human being.

Comment

Echo all of the above lucky49 thoughts. Prayers your way

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you GAME.Don't even know you or your family and don't even have kids of my own but as i am typing this tears are blurring my vision.I will keep prayer for your family and your daughter.And as JIMMY V always said DON'T GIVE UP DON"T EVER GIVE UP.GOD BLESS

Comment

god bless.

Comment

Continuing to pray for your family daily.

Comment

all my thoughts and prayers are with your family

Comment

Sorry, I Missed This Game. So sorry to hear the news about your daughter, I'll keep her in my prayers.

Comment

No words can say...just a LOT of PRAYERS..for your daughter.

Comment

Thoughts and prayer are with you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X