Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update and a Thank you

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
    Thanks guys. It's nice having her back home. We're stressed out waiting on the test results.
    But we know without them treatment cant begin.
    Right now it's about trying to make things comfortable for her here at home.
    While still needing to work on her physical therapy and other medical needs.
    All the thoughts and prayers are truly appreciated.

I have mentioned numerous times about other projects. Those projects have allowed me to meet some pretty special people.
    Tonight after dinner I was watching Hotel Impossible with her that was recorded on Tuesday.
    What made it even more special than any other time we watched the show. Anthony Melchiorri sent me a direct message on Twitter with a picture for her.
    He is also going to be sending her something else out in the mail real soon.

I have been working nonstop calling in favors when she is resting or spending time with somebody else.
    My goal is to keep dropping surprises on her to help keep her spirits up.
    Tonight was a nice start.
    That's awesome. She is lucky to have a great support system and great father.

Comment

Will continue to pray for your daughter and your family. God Bless

Comment

Sending thoughts & prayers your way from Iowa. Really appreciate all you do and will pray everything continues to progress positively.

Take Care - Sean

Comment

I missed this Game, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. I'll send positive vibes to both of you.

Comment

i too missed this. I am truly sorry for your daughters illness. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Keep the faith.

Comment

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Game. Family is The most important and they deserve your attention.
              Twitter @winningpix1
              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

We got the results and it's not good.
                What she has is called Anaplastic astrocytoma Grade 3.
                They have another MRI scheduled for tomorrow. Then we meet with the radiation team on Friday.
                They're talking 5 days a week of radiation and oral chemo as of right now.
                My wife and I are trying to figure out how to even tell our daughter about this. While looking into all options we have.
                First thing in the morning were going to call St Jude and see what they have to offer.
                The doctor all but said we need a miracle and wouldn't quote any percentages for a positive outcome.

All I can ask is you keep her in your prayers.
                She has never been angry, said a bad word or ever did anything wrong.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Still praying for her and your family. Keep the Faith my friend.
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

So sorry to hear about this brother. We will keep praying for her.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this bro, continued thoughts and prayers for your family my friend!
                      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Praying for her Game!

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
                          Also thanks to her favorite comedian Fluffy Gabriel Iglesias

Comment

I really am quite saddened by this recent update.
                            My family and I will most certainly keep your daughter
                            and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
                            I have a 16 year old daughter, and I absolutely do not
                            know what we would do if this happened to her.
                            Stay strong and positive and hopefully God will look out for her.

Comment

I will pray for your daughter, and please know you and your family are all in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Comment

Thanks guys. On behalf of all of us here we appreciate the thoughts, prayers and messages we have received.

Comment

Working...
                                X