MLB Off Season Trade News, Rumors and Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MLB Off Season Trade News, Rumors and Signings

This summer my family is taking a 3 week RV trip and 2 of the stops are to a game at Wrigley and Minneapolis.I can't wait!!!Then there is Mt Rushmore, Glacier Park and Yellowstone among other things.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Hope you have a BIG postseason to pay for the gas. Enjoy the trip, you'll build a lot of great memories.
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
        This summer my family is taking a 3 week RV trip and 2 of the stops are to a game at Wrigley and Minneapolis.I can't wait!!!Then there is Mt Rushmore, Glacier Park and Yellowstone among other things.
        2 of the last 3 stops on your tour could make good names for topless bars.

Wrigley is pretty cool. I have been there a bunch of times. Sounds like an awesome trip you guys have planned out.

Comment

Hunter Pence will be sidelined 6-8 weeks after an X-ray confirmed he has a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm.
          Pence suffered the break when he was hit by a pitch just above his wrist during a Cactus League game Thursday. With a 6-8 week timetable, you would have to figure there's a good chance he'll be sidelined for the entire month of April.

Comment

Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News reports that Yu Darvish has been diagnosed with a sprained UCL and could be headed for Tommy John surgery.
            He'll have further consultation before a final determination is reached, but it's obviously a devastating blow for the Rangers and fantasy owners alike.

Comment

Working...
            X