Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MacDaddy NBA Thread

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
    Sorry,I got on here yesterday and had the intentions on posting the under "again" but got busy and by the time I looked at the clock it was after the game started.

Been a busy time for me as my aunt passed last week so had family obligations and along with that on a better note we are getting ready to take our family RV vacation out west at the end of this week so packing and getting all the stuff ready for that.Going to Mt Rushmore,Yellowstone Park,Glacier Park,Cubs game and a few other things so excited about that.

Hopefully I will like something tomorrow.GL
    Sorry to hear about your Aunt.

That sounds like an awesome time. Hope you guys have a safe and happy trip

Comment

This will likely be my last plays of the year as we leave early Sunday and I don't know if I'll be able to post while on the road.This is my take on the game and series.

First game went over but needed OT,second game went under (188)even with OT and the third game went under (187).All three should have gone under.All three were close at the end and I don't see anything changing from the closeness of these games and even a chance at more OT games.I feel that Cleveland wins this series with a win tonight and in game 6 winning the series 4 games to 2.
      I do believe that Gold St shoots alittle better and that is all I need to push this game over tonight.Going big tonight but no matter the outcome of tonights game I think Gold St wins game 5 and the game goes under the total for my opinion on that game.Good luck the rest of the way!

5* Clev Over 193
      3* Clev +4

GLTA
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Good luck. Safe travels
        2011/12 season
        Cfb ytd: 32-23-2 +310
        NFL ytd: 0-1 -110

Comment

Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy and tonight.

Comment

Have a Fun & Safe trip!!!! Thanks for the pick tonight!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X