24 Finale. What did you think of it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Finale. What did you think of it ?

Just curious what you guys thought of the 24 finale.

Re: 24 Finale. What did you think of it ?

Got the last 2 weeks on DVR. I'll let you know when I get around to watching them.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      Got the last 2 weeks on DVR. I'll let you know when I get around to watching them.
      Then I will wait for your comments before posting mine.
      I held off because I thought a few people on here might have not watched it yet.
      I was holding off but ended up watching it 3 hours after I recorded it.

Comment

Haven't forgotten as I just got done with last week and now only have the finale to go.Almost don't want to watch as I don't want it to end.Anyone that loves action and twist after twist would love this series.Never know what or who will return and what effect it will have on the next plot.Let you know when I watch it!
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Haven't forgotten as I just got done with last week and now only have the finally to go.Almost don't want to watch as I don't want it to end.Anyone that loves action and twist after twist would love this series.Never know what or who will return and what effect it will have on the next plot.Let you know when I watch it!
          I kind of felt the same way. After waiting four years for it too comeback I didn't want this season to end.

Comment

Just watched it and well,I was happy they brought it back as I felt they did a great job with all the non stop action like before.What a great series this was!Hate to think it is over,but I think it is over.At least there is a little hope with the ending that something can be worked out and the show brought back.Never say never as Jack can be back part 2!!!I think he can escape Russia!!!!!!
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Just watched it and well,I was happy they brought it back as I felt they did a great job with all the non stop action like before.What a great series this was!Hate to think it is over,but I think it is over.At least there is a little hope with the ending that something can be worked out and the show brought back.Never say never as Jack can be back part 2!!!I think he can escape Russia!!!!!!
              I have a feeling they ended the show that way for multiple reasons.
              1. A guy like Jack just cant live happily ever after. I know a lot of people wanted the show to end with him going home and seeing his daughter.
              2. Most people would have hated them just killing Jack to end the series.
              3. This ending gives you your out and story line to bring it back.

The numbers for this season in the summer were good. Not what they expected. But still pretty solid.
              Those numbers get even better when you factor in how many views the episodes got from DVR and other viewings.
              One show had 6 million viewers live. But jumped over 15 million for views when watched later.
              Word also leaked out that they extended the marketing deals to 2016 not to long ago.

My gut feeling with all that. If the DVD sales go well. They will bring it back for day 10.
              I think they do 12 episodes again. But open with a 2 hour one and close with a 2 hour one.
              They felt the need to start promoting they would explain where Tony Almedia is, in an extra feature on this seasons DVD.
              My guess is in Day 10. The blonde woman I think her name is Kate will lead a team to get Jack back.
              I think they will get Tony Almedia out of prison to assist her.
              Then the 3 of those will work together on something else to close out the season.
              FOX, Kiefer and the writers all loved the work that lady did on this season.
              So it wouldn't shock me to see day 10 end 24 as we know it. But lead to a spin off with her.

Around season 7 or 8 Sutherland was saying there was talk of creating a 24 spin off.
              Sutherland likes to dabble in production and writing. So I'm sure he would be on that side of a new series.
              Plus they could have him appear in a couple of episodes to assist with the ratings.

Comment

Glad you mentioned the spinoff with her.I was thinking the same thing and I would be fine with that.The show is great and think there would be an audience with her.Not to mention she is easy on the eyes.Maybe it can be a "24 in the Caribbean"
                2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Glad you mentioned the spinoff with her.I was thinking the same thing and I would be fine with that.The show is great and think there would be an audience with her.Not to mention she is easy on the eyes.Maybe it can be a "24 in the Caribbean"
                  Club 24.
                  Stripper at Night / Agent during the day.
                  Kills you by sun down / F's U before sun up

Comment

Well I just finished watching this "final" season last night on Amazon Prime... didn't disappoint! What a great series this has been for all 9 days!

Game, totally agree on your 3 points with how it ended.

1. No question he can't live happily ever after.
                    2. Jack dying on the field is unacceptable. He is Jack Bauer! Now, the hint at the suicide after Audrey past made sense to me.
                    3. Potential day 10 or spinoff is now still in play!

Anyway, loved it all the way through!
                    "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
                    X