Good vs bad in April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good vs bad in April

Good lord Jel that was a frickin painful (but great) ending. I gave up on mine at about 45 tics but I was praying they wouldn't steal yours, the bastards, lol. I'm in a bit of a two day slump and gotta right the ship, this is probably the toughest time of the year to make money on the NBA

Comment

Curious to see the number for Houston @ Utah on Tuesday. Don't love playing against the Jazz at home but likely will pull the trigger if the number is not too steep
      A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Gonna be an ugly number blue I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          Good lord Jel that was a frickin painful (but great) ending. I gave up on mine at about 45 tics but I was praying they wouldn't steal yours, the bastards, lol. I'm in a bit of a two day slump and gotta right the ship, this is probably the toughest time of the year to make money on the NBA
          Man o man.... that was a tough one for me to take. Fun game to watch though.... oh well, on to today and see if I can hit the CBB Championship game! GL
          "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

On the Rockets tonight -8.5. I expect JHarden to have his way with this inept Laker D tonight and carry the Rockets to an ATS win!
            "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

I'm with you on this one, hurry up playoffs, lol

got an 8.5 -113 at pinny mostly 9's now
              Last edited by Thomas; 04-08-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Another easy winner!! Harden and Terrance Jones with 33 a piece as the Lakers give up 145 points.

Comment

Elephant in the room.... Pacers are a play tonight -5. As bad as the Pacers are I'm not sure I can make this bet.... Thomas, thoughts?

Comment

Jel not a fuckin chance, lol, Poison Pacers are not for me, lol. Also just got a message from a buddy who says Indy will sit all 5 starters tonight (not sure if thats a bad thing, lol) and the line has reflected that info as you can get them right now at 1.5 or 2. I don't care if they win and cover I want nothing to do with them

Comment

Agreed on NO PACERS backing they have been a NO CALL NO SHOW for a month. And still in the hunt for the BEST record in the EAST!!!

Comment

BB since the break:
                        team = Pacers and date > 20140216
                        http://killersports.com/nba.py/query...+L+!&sid=guest

13-13 (-2.88, 50.0%)
                        3-22-1 (-8.85, 12.0%) avg line: -6.0
                        11-15-0 (-2.85, 42.3%) avg total: 191.6

How can these guys be in the hunt for the top spot in the east, boggles the mind. I wonder if sitting the starters isn't actually a good idea tonight, they can't be worse so who knows.

Comment

Here's a play from my database buddy, tightened up from my original:

Good teams, with a winning %>=64 playing poor teams with a winning % of <=34 playing away in the month of April with a line <=-4. This one is on a 16-0 run ats and 28-2-2 ats overall, 31-1 su.

Play on Portland-7.5

season > 2006 and WP >= 64 and o:WP <= 34 and month = 4 and line <= -4 and A

http://sportsdatabase.com/nba/query?sdql=season+%3E+2006+and+WP%3E%3D64+and+o:WP %3C%3D34+and+month%3D4+and+line+%3C%3D-4+and+A&submit=S+D+Q+L+!

Comment

Holy smokes... those are some compelling numbers!

I think I have to play this tonight!

Line is up to -8.5 at my book... I'm in for a unit.
                            Last edited by Jel; 04-11-2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Hope we're not back fitting too much but I kinda like this one too, took -8.5 -12 at pinny but I see mostly 9's out there now. gl Jel

Damn the su margins averages out to almost 16 points a game Jel and only 4 games out those 32 were less than 8, wow.
                              Last edited by Thomas; 04-11-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                                Hope we're not back fitting too much but I kinda like this one too, took -8.5 -12 at pinny but I see mostly 9's out there now. gl Jel

Damn the su margins averages out to almost 16 points a game Jel and only 4 games out those 32 were less than 8, wow.

This locks it in.... Lets cash this tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X