X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AF after the break

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
    Right on Jel I'm with you
    So, huge line movement now makes Houston a 1.5 point dog.... no longer a play?
    "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Nope it's done Jel

Comment

9-3 and kinda hit and miss lately after the nice 7-0 run, good thing Houston became a no play. Lets keep an eye on it till the end anyways. Playoffs right around the corner

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          9-3 and kinda hit and miss lately after the nice 7-0 run, good thing Houston became a no play. Lets keep an eye on it till the end anyways. Playoffs right around the corner
          Agreed on all points... maybe get a few good strong plays to finish the regular season!
          "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Ok Jel we got us a play on Dallas which fits both our AF queries at -8 across the board but I see i can get a -7.5 -10 at pinny. I've bet it and I like it given the importance of this game for the Mavs. Playing in the same building for the 2nd night after taking care of the clips by 6 I say why would this be a problem, lol

Dallas-7.5

Comment

I'm on this with you Thomas!! I just put a 2 unit ($50 a unit) bet on the Mavs. I bought the hook so I am in at -7.5 -120. Lets get this win!

Comment

Same for me exactly Jel, great minds, lol. I think we have the motivation factor on our side and I like this bet but I like em all, lol

Comment

All right Jel we got a nice win there and another play tonight with both queries spitting out the TWolves fresh off their ot win over Miami, hope their not tired. opened 3.5 but I ended up with a 4 -116 and it's still moving up, should've got on this first thing, damn

Also the good vs bad thread will have some plays in the very near future starting with the Clips on Sunday at home
                  Last edited by Thomas; 04-05-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Great call on the Mavs. Played it along with a small (okay, tiny) bet fading the pacers. Loving this data!
                    A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

I just got on the Wolves, -4.5. The double OT last night has me a bit concerned.

Comment

Forgot there was 2 overtimes and I watched most of it, yikes I don't like this getting older, lol. Both out of the playoffs but the wolves still seem to be playing ball but there are things here not in our favor I'm afraid but I'm on it and that's it, lol

I know you can find a trend for anything but this is the one I was talking about not being in our favor. The magic coming off a ADL since Jan 15

t:team=Magic and H and p:A and p:D and p:L and date>=20140115

5-2 su and 7-0 ats dog in all except one, Philly go figure at -10.5 won and covered that as well
                        Last edited by Thomas; 04-05-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

In retrospect I think maybe a little more research was needed on last nights pick, the wolves not only played their heart out against Miami to keep their slim hopes of a playoff spot alive they also found out after the game they were eliminated by virtue of the Suns and grizz winning. Bad spot after that plus they kept out players and even the coach didn't have his heart in it. Got another play here with the Thunder but the Suns are in a do or die situation for a playoff spot and the thunder don't look to improve their lot at 4 games back of the Spurs, not sure if they care about staying in front of the Clippers who show up today as a pick in the good vs bad thread. Any thoughts Jel or anyone ?

Comment

I can't play this game Thomas. For everything you pointed out above, I just can't see a super motivated Thunder effort here.

Comment

Agree Jel but I've taken them for a 1/2 unit as well as the clips play, gl today

Comment

Mavs are a play tonight in DB 1.... I see a motivated effort here tonight as they wind down the regular season. Bought the hook -6.5 -120 for 1 unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X