AF after the break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good vs bad in April

Looks like it's just you and me Jel the two happy guys in the corner counting money, lol. That's a nice run, 7-0, on a short term in season thingy.

tomorrow play on Pacers, -5.5 across the board right now but pinny has -5 -110 on the drop down menu so the line appears to be dropping. If you're American i know you don't have the Pinny option but if you're betting this you might want to keep an eye on things. I took the 5 for 1/2 a bet in case it moves on me. Cleveland is still not mathematically eliminated but their hopes are bleak and Indy is just unpredictable since the break, this one might get us but hey it's gambling. gl if you play
    Last edited by Thomas; 03-29-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Thomas, it's been a nice run for sure. Going to keep riding until I get bucked off!! I have it for a unit at -5. GL
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Nice job fellas and keep drilling it!
        "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

There's a reason trends have two numbers Jel, lol and I really don't like this play but I've played it. I have been doing this long enough to know strange things happen everyday in the gambling world. I'm hanging in there today but only for the 1/2 bet I've already made, Indy has just been so brutal since the break (3-17 ats ) and the Cavs have covered 8 of the last 10. I'm hoping Indy will smarten up with the Heat right on their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            There's a reason trends have two numbers Jel, lol and I really don't like this play but I've played it. I have been doing this long enough to know strange things happen everyday in the gambling world. I'm hanging in there today but only for the 1/2 bet I've already made, Indy has just been so brutal since the break (3-17 ats ) and the Cavs have covered 8 of the last 10. I'm hoping Indy will smarten up with the Heat right on their ass.
            Years ago using the trend sheet for the same game.
            I made a write up backing an over and one backing the under. But didn't mention who they were on.
            After a few replies asking who the teams were involved...I then told everybody it was for the same baseball game.
            A few people got a kick out of it. But one guy did ask...
            So whats the play

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              I totally agree, this has every look of going the wrong way. But I too am going to hang in there and hope Indy will look for a "strong" road win today.
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                I made a write up backing an over and one backing the under. But didn't mention who they were on.
                After a few replies asking who the teams were involved...I then told everybody it was for the same baseball game.
                So whats the play

good stuff!!! I love the thought that some have where there is only 1 way to play a game or bet. Sitting in sports books here in town and listening to "sharp"opinions is always good for a few laughs!

Comment

Good luck fellas

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                    So whats the play
                    Too funny JD, thanks turbo we may need it lol

Comment

Well I knew that was gonna happen, frickin Pacers. Still 7-1 in this thread and still rolling with it. Tonight both trends produce plays: NY-3.5, Mem-3 and LAC-3

date>20140216 and AF and p:A (38-17 ats)

Add in the no rest scenario and it spits out NY and Mem

date>20140216 and AF and p:A and t:rest=0 (18-3 ats)

Tomorrow the April stuff kicks in, I'll post up on that later, gl.

Comment

Re: AF after the break

Excellent info Thomas. Thanks for posting. No idea how I missed this thread until today but better late than never.

Jel - can't you text a brotha at the very least? Something? Bwahaha.
                        A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoldflu View Post
                          Excellent info Thomas. Thanks for posting. No idea how I missed this thread until today but better late than never.

Jel - can't you text a brotha at the very least? Something? Bwahaha.

Haha, my bad kiddo, should have realized you missed this when I had not heard form you on it!

Comment

Since the break away favs (1) and away favs coming off an away game with no rest (2)

2-1 last night and 9-2 since we started this thread. Gonna stay on it for awhile yet, tonight

1 date>20140216 and AF and p:A

http://sportsdatabase.com/nba/query?...ubmit=S+D+Q+L+!

No plays Apr 1

2 date>20140216 and AF and p:A and t:rest=0

http://sportsdatabase.com/nba/query?...ubmit=S+D+Q+L+

We'll keep an eye on things for a bit and see if anything comes up but it may be over for these two but nothing's listed until line are put in over there. Nice money maker this year these two at 40-18-1 and 19-4 respectively
                            Last edited by Thomas; 04-01-2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Two plays tonight (Houston & Memphis) on DB 1 and 1 (Houston) that carries into DB 2. Ill be on both again tonight.

Comment

Right on Jel I'm with you

Comment

Working...
                                X