AF after the break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AF after the break

Or not.... Disappointing loss with the Mavs.
    "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Well, DB 1 has two plays tonight, Mavs -7 and Thunder -9. Both did not cover in similar situations on Sunday. The trend is also 3-6 in its last 9, with 3 ATS losses in a row. Prior to this 9 games the trend reeled off 7 ATS wins in a row. Ugh.... Thoughts?
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

I'm done with this one Jel, spreads are too big. but I'm throwing 25 on each of them just in case, lol

Comment

2 easy winners! Even on a 1/4 unit bet you cashed two tickets!!

Comment

After getting both wins last night there are 3 plays today Nets -5.5, Rockets -1.5 & Bulls -4.... Nets and Rockets fall into DB 2 as well.

Comment

I'm on em all Jel, I see a profit in those picks, gl

Comment

Thomas I'm on them too! Lets cash!

Comment

Bk-5 -08
                  Chi-3 -09
                  Hou-1.5

Comment

1-2 last night Jel, very disappointing, somewhat like my whole day. No plays today and I'm actually glad, lol

Comment

Pretty dead as of late this trend but a play tonight on the cats, not sure what to think about this one yet

Char-5

Comment

Looks like Houston -1 is also a play as of right now..... not sure about either at this point. More research to be done.

Comment

Houston was off the board when I posted I think Jel cause it never come up but I see them as a +1 now so that pick will go away next update probably. Not sure either today, gonna do a little scouting

Comment

Houston no longer a play and I am not going to play the Cats! GLTA

Comment

Good call Jel. I'm done with this thread, had a good run but it's just a hit and miss thing now. I'm going to try and find a date where we should have quit and revisit this next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                                Good call Jel. I'm done with this thread, had a good run but it's just a hit and miss thing now. I'm going to try and find a date where we should have quit and revisit this next year.
                                At first glance it appears to be the beginning of April.

Comment

Working...
                                X