horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horse plays

will post plays on occasion in this thread..some with short write-ups and other times just the picks..I am a regular poster in another forum and these are the same plays I'm posting there

saratoga R10

#10 silky girl (4-1)

like the debut sprint as a launching pad for this.violette did something similar with a 3yo maiden Friday that won..this lady has a much better turf pedigree than the other

#3 afternoon*(15-1)

nice pedigree, works and a trainer who occasionally gets a good price with debuter's going 2 turns
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: horse plays

Thanks for posting. Good luck on all your picks

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
      Thanks for posting. Good luck on all your picks
      np enjoy doing it..thanks for moving it to the right section..
      silky girl won and paid $9.50 but I won't be posting results in the future as it's less of a hassle..should have mentioned yesterday that a * after horse's name =half unit and nothing at all means full unit..*** 1.5 units and **** 2units but won't be many of these
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #5 plated (3-1)

move I love marathon route to hurdles and like the running line in that race..won once before doing it..happens to be going exactly 50% further today than last race

R3 #8 bossy (5-2)

Comment

saratoga

R9 #6 tahoe tigress*(12-1)
          R10 #7 plundering (8-1)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            saratoga

R9 #6 tahoe tigress*(12-1)
            R10 #7 plundering (8-1)
            Keep them coming Bleeker. So glad they're not chalk plays.

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Docwatson View Post
              Keep them coming Bleeker. So glad they're not chalk plays.

Doc
              K doc..I play odds on up to triple digits..nice to hit a short one once in a while with the losing streaks you'll have chasing crazy odds..do what I feel the situation calls for and hopefully they'll be some nice one's along the way

Comment

and Welcome
                Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                  and Welcome
                  Thanks captjoe

Comment

finger lakes

R1#1 around away girl*** (5-1)
                    R2 #6 the fashion bug (3-1)
                    R3 #6 electric currency (8-5)

few more later
                    Last edited by bleeker; 08-18-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

finger lakes

R3 #6 electric currency (8-5)

few more later
                      R3 is #5 electric currency...sorry

Comment

finger lakes

R3 #5 electric currency (8-5)

few more later
                        FL

R4 #3 marriedtomichael (6-1)
                        R5 #9 I the pappy boss (3-1)
                        R6 #1 masterkey* (9-2)

Comment

finger lakes R9 #1 joy ride* (5-1)

am a little concerned up for sale for 5k but factoring what she cost and what she's won not ridiculous..didn't lift a hoof last out but her 2 races prior beat this field..trainer excellent off short layoff..remember* is half unit so go easy if you play
                          Last edited by bleeker; 08-18-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

will be posting saratoga, del mar and possibly a few from other tracks tomorrow.. have at least some of it up by noon

Comment

will be posting saratoga, del mar and possibly a few from other tracks tomorrow.. have at least some of it up by noon
                              if I'm not up by noon will just be a little later.. not interested in the 1st today even though I often do like the hurdle races

Comment

Working...
                              X