NO PLAYS SYSTEM #1

system #2

game before all star break..
    team >=75% wins..
    away..
    total >=202..
    favorite <11 or dog **

1-7 o/u (-15.62)

**got this to 0-6 o/u (-19.67) by changing the line range to favorite 1.5 -10.5..even though there is no maximum total in the parameter don't like it as muchwhen it is out of the range significantly of the others which this one is at 226..because the margins are so large it's gonna be a small play for me.. dissapointed overall though as i thought we'd have at least 2 plays between both systems

the smallest under margin more than the lone over margin..warriors should qualify as an under bet but will report back wednesday

warriors/blazers under 226..half unit

game before all star break
    p: >= 26 point win ..
    >= 1 day rest

0-10 (-12.95)

fade warriors

blazers +6..half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-14-2018, 03:21 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: game before the all star break systems

** changed over to over by >=2 and record is reflected above..just over is 24-2
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

think there's not gonna be a play for system 1 as all the previous games are either under (1) or pushes (2,
        unreal)..warriors/blazers under should be a play as long as total is over 202 and warriors are not more than an 11 point favorite ..keep you posted

Comment

finalized play

Comment

added another play.. side of same game

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X