new tv shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tv shows

Any shows jump out that you think are winners?

Gotham is in its 2nd season so not new but I really enjoy it.I grew up watching the batman show when they threw punches the words POW or BANG and such appeared on screen.lol

So to see the characters at the young age before they get to the main show characters at their later years is really neat.

I don't really care for the new Designated Survivor show with K.Sutherland.Maybe it will get better but so far it is a little disappointing to me.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: new tv shows

Westworld on HBO started last week. Episode 2 tonite. Same premise as the original movie, robots go wild. At least its got some T&A in it. ( Oh no! Don't let the media know I said that, or my chance to be president will be ruined)
    American Horror story is not as good this year as previous editions. Looking forward to the return of Fargo.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Never saw the movie, but the Westworld series looks intriguing after first episode. I'm with you on Fargo along with new seasons of Better Call Saul and House of Cards after the first of the year. As of right now I'm kinda looking forward to the new season of The Walking Dead after just getting caught up this year. Yes I know a lot of the plot lines are dumb and repetitive, but what can I say, it's my new guilty pleasure. As far as new shows, watched the first episode of Timeless (ABC I think), won't watch another. Just watch the movie Timecop, basically the same damn thing.

Narcos on Netflix is pretty damn good. Only catch is there are a lot of subtitles unless you habla espanol.

Yeah, I watch way to much damn tv

Comment

I have timeless on DVR and haven't got around to watching it yet.Thanks for the warning
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Not new but Vice Principals on HBO is pretty funny

Comment