looking for an article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for an article

I was here the other day...just as a lurker,and I'm sure it was in the football section
    (but maybe not) were I'm sure I seen a rather in depth article describing the ins out
    of trend s,how the develop over time,how they decay and no longer become useful etc.,
    but for the life of me I am now unable to find it.
    Can anybody help?

thanks

Re: looking for an article

Originally posted by lore22 View Post
    I was here the other day...just as a lurker,and I'm sure it was in the football section
    (but maybe not) were I'm sure I seen a rather in depth article describing the ins out
    of trend s,how the develop over time,how they decay and no longer become useful etc.,
    but for the life of me I am now unable to find it.
    Can anybody help?

thanks
    I own the site and unless I missed it. I don't recall seeing something like that posted recently

Comment

Thanks for answering...I'll keep trying,because I definitely remember reading ..the money line favorites system in
      the NCAA foots section...and it was just a few clicks of either side of that article.
      Anyway,I quite like this sight...the dugout has become a must read for me...Its really great!
      I'm not really great at following but at times I'm capable of being quite intuitive...and given a little time I'm sure I'll be
      able to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by lore22 View Post
        Thanks for answering...I'll keep trying,because I definitely remember reading ..the money line favorites system in
        the NCAA foots section...and it was just a few clicks of either side of that article.
        Anyway,I quite like this sight...the dugout has become a must read for me...Its really great!
        I'm not really great at following but at times I'm capable of being quite intuitive...and given a little time I'm sure I'll be
        able to contribute.
        Sounds good. Thanks for joining us

Comment

Try NFL section the post from OUBest has trends about totals, with an answer from Jumperjack.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Thanks for trying Capt,but that wasn't it.I,m trying to google something, but I was darn sure it was here.

Comment

Working...
            X