Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24: Live Another Day is FOX’s Most Popular Show Besides American Idol Read more at ht

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24: Live Another Day is FOX’s Most Popular Show Besides American Idol Read more at ht

Some interesting ratings have come in for FOX, ones that span the last thirty days of programming, rather than just whatever was on last night. They reveal that even perhaps there hasn’t been much ratings buzz about 24: Live Another Day, it current is the network’s second most popular show at 15.6 million viewers, sandwiched between two days of American Idol, Wednesday(17.8 million) and Thursday (13.8 million). Granted, it’s summer so competition may not be exactly fierce, but that does put 24 ahead of other FOX mainstays like Family Guy, Hell’s Kitchen, Glee and even the immortal Bones.

The ratings take into account ALL viewings for a show over thirty days, and as such 24 got a big bump from DVR, VOD, streaming and re-run viewing to land the number two spot. The largest question about 24: Live Another Day has been if it was going to be a one-off miniseries for FOX, a way to bring Jack Bauer back for one last hurrah. Now, it seems they may have found a new spot for it in summer where it’s free of the bloated 24 episode requirement as its past seasons.

Read more at http://www.tvovermind.com/24/24-live...KJEhXSRfI3x.99

Re: 24: Live Another Day is FOX’s Most Popular Show Besides American Idol Read more a

can't believe only 2 more episodes left,went quick
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Re: 24: Live Another Day is FOX’s Most Popular Show Besides American Idol Read more a

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      can't believe only 2 more episodes left,went quick
      Still need to watch this weeks episode. But so far I have enjoyed this season.
      In reality I didn't even think we would ever see a new season. So anything would have been good.

What is your gut feeling on this being it for the series ?

Comment

I would love to see more,but I don't know if that is going to happen.Don't know what kind of money is involved with Kiefer and it isn't like he can't get another movie.I guess it would depend on him as all the other actors can be replaced.
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
          I would love to see more,but I don't know if that is going to happen.Don't know what kind of money is involved with Kiefer and it isn't like he can't get another movie.I guess it would depend on him as all the other actors can be replaced.
          The rumor is the 11 hours they need to make up happens in the last episode.
          So that could be him flying back to the US and reuniting with his daughter.
          I could see something like that as an ending. But still leaving the door open.
          But Kiefer has said in interviews...When they end this it wont just have a bow on it.
          Kind of saying you will know it's over !

As far as the ratings go. This time of the year those numbers are decent for the time slot.
          It sucks because in the end it will come down to money

Comment

Working...
          X