New Pinnaclesports.com teaser pricing is a rip off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pinnaclesports.com teaser pricing is a rip off

They are stealing points now as of around 3 weeks ago. Any selection that you click on now reverts to a whole number LOWER than the points you are looking for. It's their book and they can do what they want but I sure hope people start to notice so they can call them out on it. I sent a email to customer service and will post it here when I get a response, if anyone is interested.

Re: New Pinnaclesports.com teaser pricing is a rip off

I don't think we have many people that can use them anymore.
    They were at one time considered the best.
    Keep us updated, we have a few people on here from Canada I know of. So they may still use them

Comment

Re: New Pinnaclesports.com teaser pricing is a rip off

They indeed have changed the rules. See below the response from their customer service:

Dear Sir,
      Please refer to our new rule number 6 under Teasers: "Pinnacle Sports reserves the right to determine the base spread to be used for any teaser."
      Please keep in mind that the base spread for your teaser might not be the one currently displayed on our site.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Department
      Pinnacle Sports

(CaseNumber-2010765_9)
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Hello,

Your teaser pricing seems to have a problem with the math when computing the points to be bought. Is this a technical problem or have you decided to "steal" points from what you advertise? Below, Carolina should be getting 15 and NE should be getting 5.5. This happens on all of your teaser offerings. I have no problem with how you handle your business I just want to make sure it is your new philosophy and not a mistake.

Comment

Working...
      X