SmoothD's Plays College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmoothD's Plays College Basketball

I have been crushing it in College Hoops all year so I figured why not share the wealth!

Memphis -5 Over Cincinnati- These teams haven't played in 8 years. I say Memphis is going to remind the Bearcats why! Take Memphis for the easy cover!

Nevada -2 Over Wyoming- One of the things I love about College Basketball is that there are so many games the books can't get every game with the sharp number. I also love out of the limelight games. This game fits the bill. Wyoming is a horrible road team. Take the Wolfpack at home to cover this small number.

Washington +17 Over Arizona- This is a tough test for my Northwest brethren Huskies but I say they get the job done. Washington is underestimated and I look for them to give Arizona a game in this Pac 12 Showdown!

Good Luck and I will see you at the Cashier's window!

Re: SmoothD's Plays College Basketball

Good luck

Comment

good info
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Well at least we made some money!

Comment

Keep on posting SmoothD

Comment

HUGE OVERLAY IN UCLA-OREGON TONIGHT!!!

The posted total for this game is 161 these teams haven't close to that number in at least 6 years. Oregon has no Defense this is true but I say tonight Oregon plays Defense against the hated Bruins and this games comes in Under the Total. Take UCLA-Oregon Under and I will see you at the Cashier's window!

Comment

2 More Solid Plays for tonight!

St. Mary's -4 Over San Diego- St. Mary's has defeated San Diego 9 of the last 10. Need I say more? They can easily cover this number

UCSB -3.5 Over UCIrvine-Another California brawl. UCIrvine can't win in Santa Barbara to save their life. It might be close but take Santa Barbara to cover the small spread against the weaker UCIrvine

Good Luck!

Comment

Comment

Great call on the UCLA/Oregon Under... and 2 of 3 last night overall.
                  "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
                    Great call on the UCLA/Oregon Under... and 2 of 3 last night overall.
                    Thanks Jel! Yeah that was an easy call for me based on the numbers. St. Mary's on the other hand has taken a step back after being a solid threat to Gonzaga the last few years. May have to start fading them since they can't seem to cover.

Comment

The question of the day is can Wichita State stay undefeated against a tough Indiana St team? I say yes! Wichita State has defeated Indiana St 8 of the last 10 games including the last 3 in Indiana. The Road team in this series has won 11 of the last 13 ATS. I'm figuring this Shocker team is better than the others that has beaten Indiana St. The Sycamores are also undefeated at home this year. Take Wichita State -4 points and cash in tonight!

Comment

My record on this thread is 4-2.

Comment

I am on Wichita St tonight also, lets cash!

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Good luck tonight

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                              X