Question For Parents. Regarding Santa Claus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For Parents. Regarding Santa Claus

At what age did your kids figure the whole Santa Claus business out ?
    Our daughter is 12 and gives me weird looks when mentioning Santa.
    Our son is 9 and said last year kids were saying Santa is not real.

I think times have changed. No shit right...
    But kids are a lot smarter to things now then we were growing up.
    So at what age was the cat out of the bag on Santa

My daughter is 12 now and last year this is the first year that she really knows for sure there is no Santa.Last year she started questioning everything and saying right dad or should I say "AKA..Santa" but she wasn't sure so I wouldn't give in and kept telling her you believe what you want.I think my son was about the same age around 11.

You never want them to know,but you don't want them to get teased at school either.

I remember when my nephew found out.My sister told me he came home from school and said everyone was teasing him and he wanted her to tell him the truth.Well she told him and he says "this is the worst day of my life...the next thing you are going to tell me is there's no Easter Bunny!!Well my sister said since you bring it up, the isn't any..and he thought his day couldn't get worse!!!!!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Your daughter is the same age as our daughter and we cant get a read on here.
      I joked the other day. If she takes up a life of crime they would never get her to confess.
      My worries were the same as you said. Others kids picking on her at school.
      She claims that nobody at school even talks about Christmas...Except the part about getting 2 weeks off.

Comment

Working...
      X