Who will win game 1 of the classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win game 1 of the classic?

Who will win game 1? Cards (Wainwright) or Sox (Lester)?
    Cards (Wainwright)
    11.11%
    Sox (Lester)
    88.89%

The poll is expired.

A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

I don't think we will see many votes in here. Very few people are even interested in betting on baseball anymore.
    Numbers in all forums for MLB began declining a few years ago.
    Once the economy went pear shape. So did the interest in betting on baseball.
    A few services threw in the towel on selling plays this year and gave them out for free.

Myself I enjoy all aspects of baseball. You have to be very disciplined to wager on it and know when to walk away on certain days.
    Most of your average bettors that attempt to bet on baseball are wiped out by April.
    They think the key to winning is just tossing dollars at -200 favorites.

Comment

I think the Cards continue their struggles against lefties (besides game 6 vs Kershaw) and Boston wins game 1 on their home field.

Comment

Redsox will win game one cards will struggle against Lester
        2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Sox for game 1 and Sox win the series in 6. I still have doubts about Boston's middle relief,even though they've been good ib post season. Uehara is untouchable, but getting to him is dicey.
          Would like to see Beltran have a nice series, and shut Mike Francesa up.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
            I don't think we will see many votes in here. Very few people are even interested in betting on baseball anymore.
            Numbers in all forums for MLB began declining a few years ago.
            Once the economy went pear shape. So did the interest in betting on baseball.
            A few services threw in the towel on selling plays this year and gave them out for free.

Myself I enjoy all aspects of baseball. You have to be very disciplined to wager on it and know when to walk away on certain days.
            Most of your average bettors that attempt to bet on baseball are wiped out by April.
            They think the key to winning is just tossing dollars at -200 favorites.
            Interesting. I have heard people say this but I bet baseball for the first time last year and then into this year and had better results than any other sport. Granted, probably dumb luck. I went in with eyes wide open as I had heard how people can get chewed up. Also worth consideration is "better than any other sport" for me ain't saying much! Lol
            A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Working...
            X