Tuesday Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Bases

Playing the Rays big tonite +107. Also playing Detroit over 4 maybe the baby brawl might wake up the bats tonite.

Good luck on your plays.

Hopefully the Tigers score for you. If they don't hopefully the GM will fix that for the future.
    As a fan my biggest knock on the Tigers is the all or nothing approach.
    When you face good pitching you need to play small ball and take an extra base now and then.
    This team is built for station to station on the base path or extra base hits to score runs.
    The Giants pinned them down last year and the A's are doing it again this year.

Comment

I agree. Sometimes it calls to be able to push a run across. And sometimes that's enough to wake up your big bats for the big inning.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
        Good luck on your plays.

Hopefully the Tigers score for you. If they don't hopefully the GM will fix that for the future.
        As a fan my biggest knock on the Tigers is the all or nothing approach.
        When you face good pitching you need to play small ball and take an extra base now and then.
        This team is built for station to station on the base path or extra base hits to score runs.
        The Giants pinned them down last year and the A's are doing it again this year.
        The same thing just happened to the Braves when they first Kershaw. Couldn't get the HR and our offense wasn't built for manufacturing runs. We saw where that got us again.

Comment

Tigers got double for you.

Comment

Working...
          X