MLB Playoffs 10/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs 10/1

$400 Cincinnati/Pittsburgh under 6.5 (-115) These one game elimination games are fairly new, but I think over time you will see a prevailing trend for them to go under. Game 7 elimination mentality for both managers and sacrificing outs for advancing runners creates 1 run innings instead of multi-run blow-ups. The Reds averaged 4.6 runs/game against righty starters and 3.7 runs/game against lefties, so this is their weaker hitting profile right vs. left. They also averaged just 2.5 runs/game on the road in night games against lefties, by far their weakest run scoring situation. Cueto in mid-season form since he returned from the DL should limit Pirates, post-season nerves likely force both teams into pressing each at bat. Only one way to go in this game tonight.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

I think what you wrote makes a lot of sense.
    We seen it play itself out in last nights game.
    You had one out and a runner on second. Rangers down by two and Andrus tried to bunt for a hit.
    I will be on the sidelines rooting for the Pirates and it may take an under for them to win.
    Good luck

Comment

GoodLucK JJ!!!!

Comment

Comment

Bam, love the Avatar Great Series. I'm stealing it.

Comment

Working...
          X