X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MossyOak MLB 9/28

Detroit ML

More to Come!!

Just adding my 2 cents from the local angle. Not trying to talk you out of a play, because Tigers lite could probably still win.
    According to Leyland he plans to try and rest all of his big players, but give them at bats at the same time.
    So it's possible Cabrera and Fielder could start and get pulled quick.
    He also wants to give Peralta a good look in left field and possible 2b and 3b looks.
    Since they have a few days off before the playoffs start. He might let them play longer today, then tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for the insight, as I did not know that they were doing that what so ever.

Thanks Game

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoak View Post
        Thanks for the insight, as I did not know that they were doing that what so ever.

Thanks Game
        No problem. Hard for me to argue with a manager and his approach.
        But the fact they are going to be sitting for 4 days. Seems to make more sense to let the guys just play.
        There is no injury that will get better with 5 days rest instead of 4.
        Really the only player with an injury concern on that roster is Cabrera.

I think last night he pulled Fielder after one at bat. Not sure what happened after that, moved on to watch other games.

Comment

Yeah, and they can't afford to let the offense go into a slump seeing that their bullpen is so horrible with leads

Comment

Working...
          X