2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Good luck all...

Looking for opinion local has 1st half Pha -3 and 26

Am I missing anything, that under looks juicy. What ya all think???
      "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

Ole Willis was snatched up in my leagues so fast the waiver wire had sparks on it

I know a lot of guys don't follow baseball. But this extra wild card keeps things interesting to the end.
        Just wish they would shorten the season and make it best of 3 instead of one game

Comment

Glad to see this is a big game and interesting as it gets. Nobody knew for sure when the schedule came out, as both teams had about 6 wins combined?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
            Ole Willis was snatched up in my leagues so fast the waiver wire had sparks on it

I know a lot of guys don't follow baseball. But this extra wild card keeps things interesting to the end.
            Just wish they would shorten the season and make it best of 3 instead of one game
            Are the Tampa Rays in??

Comment

Originally posted by Kazaces View Post
              Good luck all...

I just bet the Over for the game... good luck whatever you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazaces View Post
                Good luck all...

I already bet Philly 1st half.I think if they win this game they have to start fast before they tire out and that means score early and often.

opps, I guess I should read the whole thing.You like the under.I bet the over on the game!
                2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
                  Are the Tampa Rays in??
                  As of last night they were 1 game up and Texas 0.5 up on the Indians for the final spot

Comment

As of last night they were 1 game up and Texas 0.5 up on the Indians for the final spot
                    Cool. If they make it, we'll definitely go to a playoff game again this season.

Comment

Anybody else think Chip will draft his QB from Oregon if given the chance.
                      My friend brought up a great point. Teams that are running a spread option like the Eagles...
                      Really don't have the backup QB's that could be effective running with the ball

Comment

All good...thanks for input fellas...in for $200 un 26 first half

Check in later maybe we find second half play. Good luck to all.
                        "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

My friend brought up a great point. Teams that are running a spread option like the Eagles...
                          I'm SURE he'd draft him if he's available. Foles can't run this offense and Vick is getting old & brittle.

Comment

There was talk that he could take Johnny Football seeing he tried to get him in college and this could be his 2nd chance to get him.Others brought up his QB,but it looks like he will try to land one of them as Vick is getting up there in age
                            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                            5* 6-8
                            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                            10* GOY 1-0
                            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                            5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
                              I'm SURE he'd draft him if he's available. Foles can't run this offense and Vick is getting old & brittle.
                              That's what I was thinking. Foles and Barkley don't scream mobile too me.
                              So far the QB looks like they will take a lot of hits in this offense. But Chip has said more than once his biggest knock on Vick..
                              Is he holds the ball to long.

You have to think Washington will field calls for Cousins after this season.
                              First thing my neighbor said when the Browns trade went down...That he could see them sending that Colts pick for him

Comment

Working...
                              X