NFL Plays Week 3 w/Sept. Game of the Month - Comp Play WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 3 w/Sept. Game of the Month - Comp Play WINNER

After starting off the 2013 NFL season week 1 going 7-1, the inevitable let down last week sucked as I went 3-5. First 2 weeks combined still a profitable 10-6 (+$755). Week 3 I have a total of 8 plays, every one of them on Sunday. I have my biggest play of the season going this week, my NFL Game of the Month. I also have a single $500 play this week plus three $400 plays. For those that want to play just one week, this would be a good week to do so. $35 gets you all 8 plays Sunday.

I am still offering my entire NFL season through the Super Bowl for just $300. Past seasons I had charged $200 a month for all my plays, so that price is very low. I think it is also very low comparably to other cappers. There will be no more weekly passes, but I will sell monthly passes for $100. All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail iskpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail tojump1961jack@yahoo.com

Single daily passes will be available for $35 for multiple play Sundays and $25 for Thursday night/MNF plays.

Comp Play for week 2

$300 Baltimore +0.5 1st half
    I rarely make 1st half plays, but I think the situation calls for it here. Houston has had trouble getting started in games, almost getting blown out at San Diego early, and then last week they trailed at the half to Tennessee before coming back to win in OT. The Ravens are having a pre-game ceremony for Ray Lewis which is bound to jack up the Ravens out of the gates. They also have a huge revenge factor from getting shellacked last year in Houston. I'm not sure they can hang on to win once the adrenaline fades, but they should be able to ride the wave of emotion to a halftime lead. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Good luck JJ!!!

Comment

Best of luck this week

Comment

JJ
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

These were my plays early today...

$400 San Diego/Tennessee under 44 $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Tampa Bay +7.5 (-120) LOSER (-480)

$300 Baltimore +?? 1st Half I rarely make 1st half plays, but I think the situation calls for it here. Houston has had trouble getting started in games, almost getting blown out at San Diego early and then last week they trailed at the half to Tennessee before winning in OT. The Ravens are having a pre-game ceremony for Ray Lewis which is bound to jack up the Ravens out of the gates. They also have a huge revenge factor from getting shellacked last year in Houston. I'm not sure they can hang on to win once the adrenaline fades, but they should be able to ride the wave of emotion to a halftime lead. $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 St. Louis +4.5 LOSER (-330)

$300 Green Bay -2.5 (-125) LOSER (-375)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Here is what I had in the afternoon and night games...

$500 Miami -2 NFL Play of the Week Miami was definitely a team I had on my radar before the season started, their 2-0 start confirms everything I thought. Their pass rush is as good as any and the offense is much improved with more weapons. Atlanta O-Line is one of the leagues worst, Matt Ryan will not last the season healthy, mark it down. Huge advantage with Miami D-line vs. Atlanta O-line and Atlanta defense is ordinary at best. After running out to huge lead last week Falcons almost lost it all back cause they gave up lots of big pass plays. Atlanta run game will be hurt by loss of Jackson and running the ball happens to be the best way to attack the Dolphin D. If Miami bolts to an early lead this one could be a blowout. ​$WINNER$ (+500)

$400 New York Jets -2.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$600 Pittsburgh +3 (-120) NFL Game of the Month I must be crazy after last night's result, right? The Steelers obviously have problems right now, especially on offense. But their defense is just fine, thank you. This play fits an early season scenario I love to play that is always a contrarian play. Chicago beat the Bengals, and the Bengals beat the Steelers, so obviously the Bears should beat the Steelers, right? That type of A+B=C "square" mentality usually has bettors licking their chops in these types of situations. One of the best weekly results to fade each week is the Monday night game. The whole world watches, even the players of other teams. Bettors have the MNF result etched in their brains when they see opening lines and almost without exception will bet against any team that looked bad on Monday night. I will admit that before the season started I was asked in an e-mail if I liked any team total wins futures for the 2013 season. My response was I had not made any wagers, but had seriously considered the Steelers under, so obviously I enter this play with no misconception of how good the Steelers are. The key to this play though is the match-up of Jay Cutler against the Pittsburgh defense. We have all seen his boneheaded mistakes when placed under duress by a defense, and the Steelers still are one of those types of defenses. Cutler goes from facing one of the worst pass defenses in the league at home, to facing one of the toughest pass defenses in the NFL ON THE ROAD. I am not convinced the Bears offensive line problems have been remedied, except for a franchise record return yards last week by Devin Hester, the Bears might not have scored 20 points, and that was against a very weak Minnesota defense. Chicago's offense was no more dynamic in that game than in the past when they have always relied on turnovers by their defense to generate points. It is certainly a possibility that the Bears defense dominates the pathetic Pittsburgh offense, more likely though, I see a wounded, very proud Pittsburgh team coming out and playing with the ferocity needed to avoid starting the 2013 NFL season 0-3. It is not often you get one of the NFL's upper echelon defenses at home and get handed points. This is in fact just the 4th time in coach Tomlin's tenure that the Steelers have been home underdogs, they are 2-0-1 in the previous 3. At least 2 of the previous 3 times I am almost positive Big Ben missed those games, and the Pittsburgh defense rose up and won those games by itself. With Jay Cutler on the other side of the line of scrimmage, I suspect that Steelers defense to do just that today. I also seriously considered the under here, but with the high possibility Cutler is turning the ball over frequently, points can result from turnovers, so we play just Pittsburgh here. I seriously considered this as a GOY, that is how much I like it. LOSER (-720)

Comment

4-4 for the week (-305)

Comment

Working...
                X