Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night

YTD 6-6 ATS

Andy Reid really wants this 1, and his players know it! I think they give a stellar performance tonight. This will be Philly's 3rd game in 11 days and their defense looks tired in 2nd half of every game thus far. It might be tight game early, but I see Philly wearing down. Chiefs by 7

Motivation could probably be used in backing either team tonight in my opinion.
    So it's good to look at every angle. Like you did with the defense.
    They just could not get off the field last week for nothing.
    Best of luck tonight

Comment

I agree with the motivation theory going both ways but defense prevails in the NFL and turnovers. Alex Smith doesn't turn the ball over much ( 4 ints LY ??). I really like the chiefs tonight. Them and ravens are my two biggest plays this week.

Comment

Good luck Spark. I like the Chiefs and Balty too. I'm just waiting/hoping the Ravens line gets up to +3 at some point this week.

Comment

Good luck!!!!!

Comment

Should be a great game. I'll take the points, better defense and Alex Smith. Smith is known to dink and Dunk, but I have a hunch that Coach Reid will let him air a few out to take advantage of the porous Eagle secondary. The fact that Smith is rarely careless with the ball (0 turnovers ytd) and has a tremendous W/L record as a QB seals the deal. Gl

Comment

Vincent

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X