Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....BX4...NCAA....Week 4...Sat 4-1!!..Happy Birthday to me!!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....BX4...NCAA....Week 4...Sat 4-1!!..Happy Birthday to me!!....

LW recap... my early bird looked really bad during Halftime , but suddenly Akron and Michigan began to score like crazy and lost my over in the last seconds of the game ( Akron on Mich 1 yard line with 5 sec to go) ...BTW for some stupid reason I post my 2nd selection in last week thread ( week 2 instead of week 3) ...still was a complete looooser with Penn state!!! .... and went 0-2 for the week!

Im following kind of close Penn State , and after last week BIg L , they will look for some major adjustments against Kent State that has listed his [RB] 09/16/2013 - Dri Archer as doubtful Saturday vs. Penn State ( Ankle ), I dont think Kent will score a lot of points, maybe a TD with a FG ... PSU has played vs very tough teams with really aggressive defenses including Syracuse and surprising UCF , and I just like the work they are doing on defense , Kent on the other hand has played against 2 weak teams and they showed their true selves vs LSU , expect more of the same vs PSU
    Predicted score 38-10

Early Bird PENN STATE U (-20.5) will go up as game time arrives.

Week 1 ... 3-1 (Early Bird 1-0)
    Week 2 ... 2-3 (Early Bird 2-0)
    Week 3 ... 0-2 (Early Bird 0-1)

Good LUCK!!
    Last edited by bebebebe; 09-21-2013, 11:36 PM.
    Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Goodluck my friend

Comment

Thanks!!! ............

For today ....
          NC STATE +14.5 ..... the hook will save us today!! ..

how about this final score ... 38-24???

Good Luckj!!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

good luck!!

Comment

billymays

Comment

NC State just got fucked by the officials!!

Comment

MARYLAND - 4
                      Lets go with Maryland just because I think this trend is very sold............
                      As indicated by the movement of the line, the betting public is favoring MARYLAND in this game
                      The betting public is correct when moving the money line in W VIRGINIA games 54.3% of the time since 1992. (108-91)
                      The betting public is correct when moving the money line in W VIRGINIA games 59.1% of the time over the past 3 seasons. (13-9)
                      The betting public is correct when moving the money line in MARYLAND games 49.5% of the time since 1992. (99-101)
                      The betting public is correct when moving the money line in MARYLAND games 70.8% of the time over the past 3 seasons. (17-7)
                      Edge=MARYLAND
                      Rice vs Houston over 65..... Generally a point-fest situation!!!...

Comment

3-1 today.. Ill take it any day of the year!!.... Ill look for more....

Comment

As always lets keep it plain & simple...Last one for today..
                          UNLV -14...
                          Im sure this will be a one sided game!!...GL

Comment

Nice week going 4-1!!... A TD short for getting the sweep!! ( over houston vs Rice
                            Tomorrow is time to cash some birthday tickets!!
                            Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                            X