Survivor Picks Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Picks Week 2

Hey everyone, I'm sure a bunch of you are in survivor pools this year. I always find the first few weeks tricky to navigate because the surprise teams haven't fully emerged. My main rule when making a selection is to eliminate road teams from consideration. I saw a ton of people go down with Tampa Bay last week. Don't take the road chalk!!! Took Indy last week and sweat my nuts off down the stretch. Here is who I'm looking at this week. Let me know your thoughts.

Philly (don't trust them but SD also had a short week and had a long trip)
    Houston (I think Ten is gonna be one of those surprise teams so I don't feel too confident with the Texans)
    Balty (Think they're gonna struggle but they got embarrassed a week and a half ago and well.....the Brownies?? Enough said)

Also looking at Chicago, Green Bay, and Cincy.
    Boats and hoes

I like Houston and Philly too. Both are gonna put points up and win. I had Indy last week too. I think the pats are gonna let down a bunch of people down the road. Too many close games against weak opponents.

Comment

Be a man !
      Your pick is coming from the Jaguars / Raiders game

Comment

You aren't going to find a better week all year to take Baltimore. In pools like that, that's how you gotta look at it. Philly will have easier games (though I love them today too). No way you take Cincy or Houston, NO WAY!
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

I also took Indy last week.

I used N.E. this week and had to sweat,but I'm glad the won.

I think of your choices Balty is the one I would use.

Good Luck
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              You aren't going to find a better week all year to take Baltimore. In pools like that, that's how you gotta look at it. Philly will have easier games (though I love them today too). No way you take Cincy or Houston, NO WAY!
              Agreed. I had Balty saved earlier in the week and switched it to Philly yesterday. Leaning towards going back to them.
              Boats and hoes

Comment

Working...
              X