I like to Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to Track

I like to track things we bet blindly pretty much many years before computers and you would stop off at the news stand on main street and buy out of town papers to pick up a tid bit here and there. that was years ago. but I have the extra time these days and it really doesn't take that much time. Remember the old days, well some of you do anyway when you bet any double digit dog. Well I'm tracking them this year not betting them blindly just tracking them this way. Opening line, Closing Line. Opening ML and Closing ML.

Because I'm not betting them unless of course I like the game I'm just tracking the closing line with no intrest in CLV because it's just seeing how it does against the closing line.I'm also tracking the closing ML. My paper bets will be 1.0 Unit + the points and 0.25 on the ML.

This is what we have so far

9/8 BUFFALO Open +10 Close + 10 Win ML Open 369 Close 361 Lose Total 1-0 +0.75

9/8 OAKLAND Open +9.5 Close +11 WIN ML Open 368 Close 468 Lose Total 2-0 +0.75 = +1.50

9/12 JETS Open 11.5 Close 10.5 WIN ML Open 620 Close 580 Lose Total 3-0 +0.75 = +2.25

I just find stuff like this intresting I don't recommend betting anything blindly. I just find stuff like this interesting.

Interesting, im gonna check in see how they do, I remember the days without computers and stuff, I remember having to call the 800 # to get the scores, you would have to listen to all the tout adds, then you would always miss your game and have to call back hahaha

Comment

Working...
    X