Brandon Jacobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Jacobs...

Worth a waiver move? Looks like he is going to get a lot of carries.

Especially on the goal line and especially if Wilson keeps fumbling.

What do you think?

I moved this into the NFL forum so more people would see it.

If you have the room on your roster it's worth a shot to carry him for a bit.
    He knows the offense and that gives him an edge if Wilson keeps coughing up the ball IMO
    I think a few people here probably thought the Giants could have done better.
    But again I think it comes down to his knowledge of their offense

Comment

He will get the red zone touches for sure. If you have weak backs, I'd take a shot.

Comment

Right now, I'm running McCoy and Lacy as my starters with Bernard, Ballard, and Jacobs. So, he's really my fifth option at RB. Definitely a grab at stash. My WR's are Colston, Boldin, Roddy White, and Chris Givens. Leaning Givens in the Flex due to Roddys injury. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by connell62 View Post
          Right now, I'm running McCoy and Lacy as my starters with Bernard, Ballard, and Jacobs. So, he's really my fifth option at RB. Definitely a grab at stash. My WR's are Colston, Boldin, Roddy White, and Chris Givens. Leaning Givens in the Flex due to Roddys injury. Any thoughts?
          If White gets a questionable tag on the next injury report then you might want to consider sitting him

Comment

I would ONLY pick Jacobs up as a handcuff to Wilson. I think he's there to help Wilson out as a ball carrier. Wilson will rebound & learn from the Dallas game.

Comment

I see Jacobs as an added body only... and Coughlin is hoping like hell he never has to hand off to him. There's a reason Jacobs has been cut by two different teams the last two years (including the NYG). Is Pierre Thomas by chance available in your league?

Comment

Working...
              X