NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play WINNER

Started off the 2013 NFL season with a bang, going 7-1 (+$1,950). Week 2 I have a total of 8 plays, 7 on Sunday and 1 on Monday night. Of those 7 I have a single $500 play this week plus three $400 plays.

I am still offering my entire NFL season through the Super Bowl for just $300. Past seasons I had charged $200 a month for all my plays, so that price is very low. I think it is also very low comparably to other cappers. There will be no more weekly passes, but I will sell monthly passes for $100. All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail is kpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail to jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Single daily passes will be available for $35 for multiple play Sundays and $25 for Thursday night/MNF plays.

Comp Play for week 2
    $300 Minnesota +6 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Stay hot
    No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Good Luck JJ!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Added 1 more play, came very close to making it a $400 play
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

STay hot JJ
              NFL 2014-2015
              Overall 13-11-1
              Playoffs

MLB 2014
              134-99-3 +30.89
              2* 2-2

Comment

These were my plays early today...

Sunday Sept. 15th, 2013
                $300 Philadelphia -7 (-120) ​LOSER (-360)
                $400 Miami +3 $WINNER$ (+400)
                $500 Kansas City -2.5 (-125) NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-625)
                $300 Minnesota +6 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  These were my plays early today...

Sunday Sept. 15th, 2013
                  $300 Philadelphia -7 (-120) ​LOSER (-360)
                  $400 Miami +3 $WINNER$ (+400)
                  $500 Kansas City -2.5 (-125) NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-625)
                  $300 Minnesota +6 $WINNER$ (+300)
                  These were my afternoon/night plays from Sunday...
                  $400 Jacksonville +5.5 LOSER (-440)
                  $400 New York Giants +5 ​LOSER (-440)
                  $300 Seattle -2.5 (-115) I love the fact we get the NFL's best defense at home laying less than a FG. Not only do the Seahawks have the best D, they also have the biggest home field advantage, 13-3 ATS at home the last 2 years. Last week's results give us some nice line value here as the Niners took care of the very tough Packers, while Seattle struggled on the road with Carolina. Anquan Boldin and Vernon Davis were running through the middle of the Packers injury riddled secondary as if they were un-coverable. Facing the best secondary in football this week will not be so easy, Kaepernick will not find his guys so wide open for those big plays. $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

This is my play for tonight...

​$300 Pittsburgh +7 LOSER (-330)

Comment

Like it
                      Good luck tonight

Comment

Hope you're right...good luck!

Comment

Nooooooooo!!!!! Lol... I am against you... Well best of luck to you JJ... @ least 1 of us will win

Comment

Comment

3-5 for the week (-$1,195), 10-6 for the season (+$755)

Comment

Working...
                              X