College Football Week 3 - Added 2 more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Week 3 - Added 2 more

Pretty shitty week 2 in college, but I warned people not to expect too much after I went 12-2 opening week. Not easy maintaining those kinds of results. Still 15-9 for the season after 2 weeks (+$2,080) and I more than made up for Saturday by going 7-1 in the NFL the first week. Getting these 2 in now, the Rice line will soon hit 7 so dont' wait if you Like that 1...

Thursday September 12th
    $300 Arkansas St. -7.5 LOSER (-330)

$300 Texas Tech +3.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)

Saturday September 14th

$400 Bowling Green +3 LOSER (-440)

$400 Colorado +10 PPD

$300 Georgia Tech -8 $WINNER$ (+300)

​$400 Rice -6.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 New Mexico St. +6.5 LOSER (-330)

$300 Texas San Antonio +26.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Washington -10 Maybe the most impressive win of the early season for me was the Huskies domination of Boise St. in their opener. They got a week off after that win to prepare for Illinois. When I see a coach has great numbers following bye weeks my ears perk up, those trends are usually some of the best to follow as they show a coaches ability when he is given extra time to prepare. Sarkisian rocks a 8-1 ATS record following bye weeks which is as good as it gets. The Huskies also fit an early season system that says to PLAY ON teams that won their opener and had a bye facing teams that allow 27+ pts/game...those teams are 40-15 ATS. Illinois also fits an almost automatic fade situation for me, TD+ under dogs off SU wins as 7+ point underdogs. Teams usually have a let down after a big surprising win and rarely are able to pull off B2B upsets at home. PUSH

Added
    $300 UConn +6 LOSER (-330)

$300 Northern Colorado +27.5
    IMO this line is 10 points off, Wyoming D sucks and No. Colorado offense is very capable of putting 20+ points on the board against them, just don't think the Cowboys are up to scoring 50 against anybody. LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Added

$300 Texas Tech +3.5 (-125) Bought the half point, I don't expect it to go to 3.5 on its own

$400 Bowling Green +3

$400 Colorado +10

$300 Georgia Tech -8

$300 New Mexico St. +6.5

$300 Texas San Antonio +26.5
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good luck this week
          Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Good luck this weekend! Not as many to choose from it seems this week

Comment

Originally posted by Spark44 View Post
              Good luck this weekend! Not as many to choose from it seems this week
              I may still add a few, but I am trying to limit my college plays, I do best at NFL.

Comment

No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

With you on Rice and Bowling Green.
                  Good luck this weekend JJ

Comment

Best of luck this week

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      I may still add a few, but I am trying to limit my college plays, I do best at NFL.
                      Added
                      $300 Washington -10 Maybe the most impressive win of the early season for me was the Huskies domination of Boise St. in their opener. They got a week off after that win to prepare for Illinois. When I see a coach has great numbers following bye weeks my ears perk up, those trends are usually some of the best to follow as they show a coaches ability when he is given extra time to prepare. Sarkisian rocks a 8-1 ATS record following bye weeks which is as good as it gets. The Huskies also fit an early season system that says to PLAY ON teams that won their opener and had a bye facing teams that allow 27+ pts/game...those teams are 40-15 ATS. Illinois also fits an almost automatic fade situation for me, TD+ under dogs off SU wins as 7+ point underdogs. Teams usually have a let down after a big surprising win and rarely are able to pull off B2B upsets at home.

Comment

Good luck this weekend

Comment

Good Luck JJ

Comment

Big bounce back JJ
                            NFL 2014-2015
                            Overall 13-11-1
                            Playoffs

MLB 2014
                            134-99-3 +30.89
                            2* 2-2