Look ahead to week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look ahead to week 2

Post games you are looking at as possible plays from the early lines!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

2 that jump out at me
    Indy -3 Home to Miami
    Dallas +2' at KC

Have to research them, they sure look like trap lines to me
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

One game that caught my eye was:

KC. -2.5 against Dallas

First thoughts on game:

1. K.C. is usually a good home team
      2. K.C. is perceived as a lowly team
      3. Why is K.C. the favorite?
      4. A.Reid knows Dallas
      5. Dallas just knocked off Rival Giants
      6. Dallas D forced 6 turnovers
      7. Dallas O had 5 balls fumbled
      8. Public perception should be to bet the house on Dallas

Am I wrong?
      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

If that line holds the pub will pound that game.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Currently I'm liking the following:

Denver -5 @ NYG
          Peyton Manning against little brother Eli. Peyton gets an extra 3 days of prep. NYG coming off a tough Sunday nighter. I'll lay the 5pts.

Buffalo +3
          Buffalo played well against NE, and now drop down a bit in class with Carolina. I'll take points at home, and I'll be at the game.

Cincy -7
          Pitt couldn't get an offensive point until the 2 minute warning in the 4th Q. And now Pouncey is out. O-line is leaky. Give me Cincy at home, AJ Green is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
            One game that caught my eye was:

KC. -2.5 against Dallas

First thoughts on game:

1. K.C. is usually a good home team
            2. K.C. is perceived as a lowly team
            3. Why is K.C. the favorite?
            4. A.Reid knows Dallas
            5. Dallas just knocked off Rival Giants
            6. Dallas D forced 6 turnovers
            7. Dallas O had 5 balls fumbled
            8. Public perception should be to bet the house on Dallas

Am I wrong?
            It's hard to argue with any one of your points.
            This is the kind of game I can see being a tout darling for Dallas.
            Most services are square as hell and like to trot out plays the average sports better would strongly agree with.
            This is why a guy like Budin is so damn popular in service threads.

Redstorm I think that Denver games falls under close to the same thing as the Cowboys.
            Giants looked like shit early, defense looked bad and the Broncos rolled the Ravens.
            I think that game ends up being a close one.

Comment

I think Miami will have trouble in Indy. Second road game. Colts played down to Raiders while Dolphins looked pretty good in Cleveland. Miami can't run the ball and I don't see them getting their rushing yards from their quarterback like Oakland did.

Comment

Bears -6 1/2 over Vikings. Ponder and Viking Defense looked horrible. Impressed with Coach Trestmans debut. Bears look excited about season. Vikings on grass?

Broncos-4 1/2 over Gmen. Squarest bet on the board, but Giants looked bad, can't run the ball and older brothers usually win. Peyton vs Eli = night and day.

49ers + 3. Yes, I will take the 49ers + points anyday, anytime.

Chiefs -3. Chiefs looked sharp, but who doesn't against the Jags? I'll need this to dip down to -2 1/2 or 2, to make it a play. Could be influenced due to my dislike of Cowgirls and JJ.

Comment

Arizona/ Detroit over 47.5 - Carson Palmer is not an elite QB but a much better upgrade than Kolb and Skelton - have them pegged as an over team all year long especially against Detroit who is all offense and no defense

Jacksonville +6 or 7 - usually a decent chalk team and i actually will play them now moreso now that Henne will QB than Gabbert. Oakland and Pryor should not be laying 7 poinits to anyone. They covered against the Colts who are an overrated team thus we get a little line value

Baltimore/ Cleveland over 43.5. Once again Baltimore defense is terrible and although Cleveland is no offensive power i still see this going over. I would play now before the total rises even more 44 and 45 are pretty key numbers for totals.

Cincy/ Pittsburgh under 40.5. Two pretty good defenses. Dont think Pittsburgh is as bad as they showed last week but they still have major redzone issues dating back to last year. In the past they have done a good job eliminating big plays which only AJ Green can create for the Cincy offense.

Just my thoughts at first glance
                  2010NCAAF: 71-52-2
                  2010 NFL: 45-31-2
                  2011 NCAAF: 87-71-2
                  2011 NFL: 30-33-3
                  2011-12 NCAAB Regular Season: 142-116-6
                  2011-12 March Madness: 18-14
                  2012 College Football - 70-76-2
                  2012 NFL: 65-48-1

Comment

good games probably are traps, What is Romo's status?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCK25 View Post
                      good games probably are traps, What is Romo's status?
                      From rotoworld
                      Tony Romo (ribs) was dressed out in full pads and practicing Wednesday.

As expected, Romo's bruised ribs won't even cost him any practice time. He'll be a full go for a tough matchup in Kansas City Sunday.

Comment

I just bet on Dallas +3. I hardly ever bet on them and when I do, I usually lose. I just couldn't pass up getting 3 points. I think Dallas is the better team and my wife is a HUGE chiefs fan & a KC native. Romo & Dez are practicing & playing. Looks like starting DE Spencer will probably return Sunday too. I had to put a little cheddar on the side, but I think it's going to go down to the wire like the last time Dallas played at KC - overtime win by Dallas & breakout game by a nobody WR named Miles Austin (and I was at that game).

Few other games I'm watching is St. Louis +6 - hopefully it will get back up to 7(ish). I also like Arizona - maybe get up to +3 closer to gametime? I also like Seattle -2.5 and Pitt/Cincy UNDER.

Comment

All the talking heads on NFL Live (ESPN) taking Chiefs over Cowboys... keep it comin'.

Comment

Working...
                          X