Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Thanks to all the new and of course long time members that posted plays today.
    It makes doing all this more fun and worthwhile when more people get involved.
    Takes guts to post your plays. But not really too much here.
    We don't allow the childish bashing you will find at other places.
    The goal is to of course win and it should also be enjoyable along the way.

Just wanted to say thanks and I truly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for bringing TIS back. When I heard it closed down, I was lost....didn't know what I was going to do during football season.

Comment

Thank you Game, love the sight, I dont think anyone knows but I have stage 4 cancer, which Iam going to beat, this sight helps me get through my days, iI look foward to it on days im not feeling to well, it gives me something to look fiward to, really im not just saying it.THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Awesome. It's all good for many of us.

Comment

I quit capping games when the site closed before. Now, I am capping games again. Not to say I am any good (because I am NOT), but I do really enjoy the site and the posts. Thanks Game!

Comment

Originally posted by randycapper View Post
            Thank you Game, love the sight, I dont think anyone knows but I have stage 4 cancer, which Iam going to beat, this sight helps me get through my days, iI look foward to it on days im not feeling to well, it gives me something to look fiward to, really im not just saying it.THANK YOU!!!
            I'm sorry to hear about what your dealing with. You have the right attitude and I know you will beat it.
            My medical problems pale in comparison to what your dealing with.
            But there is no better feeling then making a comeback in life. I will be praying and rooting for yours.
            When you do feel better let me know I can always use another captain around here.
            If you need anything, just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oompajc View Post
              I quit capping games when the site closed before. Now, I am capping games again. Not to say I am any good (because I am NOT), but I do really enjoy the site and the posts. Thanks Game!
              Glad to hear your capping games again. Losing sucks we all know that. But there is no better feeling than picking winners.

Comment

Originally posted by randycapper View Post
                Didn't know that!!... I hope this kind of things help you out my friend!....it keeps your mind in something else!!...take care!!
                Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Yes...Thx GAME!!! I know I will have fun posting whenever I can...I am sure everyone else will do to..to you and everyone else who makes this board run...

Comment

Thanks Gamer for bringing TIS back to life!!! I also truly appreciate your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef Mon View Post
                      Thanks Gamer for bringing TIS back to life!!! I also truly appreciate your efforts.
                      No problem brother. I'm happy seeing your avatar again

Comment

Originally posted by bebebebe View Post
                        didn't know that!!... I hope this kind of things help you out my friend!....it keeps your mind in something else!!...take care!!
                        god bless you sir. Take care and enjoy.
                        GUYDANIO
                        PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Originally posted by thegame View Post
                          i'm sorry to hear about what your dealing with. You have the right attitude and i know you will beat it.
                          My medical problems pale in comparison to what your dealing with.
                          But there is no better feeling then making a comeback in life. I will be praying and rooting for yours.
                          When you do feel better let me know i can always use another captain around here.
                          If you need anything, just let me know.
                          god bless you. Enjoy you are part of a great family.
                          GUYDANIO
                          PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Glad to be back here i dont post anywhere else
                            2010NCAAF: 71-52-2
                            2010 NFL: 45-31-2
                            2011 NCAAF: 87-71-2
                            2011 NFL: 30-33-3
                            2011-12 NCAAB Regular Season: 142-116-6
                            2011-12 March Madness: 18-14
                            2012 College Football - 70-76-2
                            2012 NFL: 65-48-1

Comment

Guys thanks for all the kind words , I appreciate it, I dont need anything ecept maybe a couple prayers would be nice, I didnt post my problems for ant sympathy cause I know I'll be fine, maybe I posted to let some of the ithets that dont post not to make any excuses, this is a great sight and together it can only get better,all game asked out of you is to post once in awhile, I think we can do that for him and all the hard work he puts in EVERY DAY

Comment

Working...
                              X