X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Baseball

One Baseball Game for Early Saturday

#954 Cincinnati -111 (BOL)

Sorry but there's nothing like September Baseball as a buddy just recently mention.

Good season for it as a fan this year.
    Good luck

Comment

I see there going to play the Yankees vs Red Sox game as usual on Fox haven't we seen enough of the now boring Yankee/Red Sox that take forever to play and I'm a Yankee fan and today I would rather watch the Dodger/Red game even without action.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Timer View Post
        I see there going to play the Yankees vs Red Sox game as usual on Fox haven't we seen enough of the now boring Yankee/Red Sox that take forever to play and I'm a Yankee fan and today I would rather watch the Dodger/Red game even without action.
        I hear you. In years past you could pay 2.00 a month to directv to get extra Fox feeds.
        They no longer offer that. Sad part is FOX LA was one they use to offer. So in the past I could have watched that game

Comment

I will add this.
          Why not show an alternate game on their new sports channel ?
          Beats showing a crappy college game

Comment

Game,

I know exactly what your saying I have every station that directv offers including all the Fox sports and couldn't find the Red/Dodger it's a joke. The funny thing was I was hoping for a blow out because you knew they would switch. My prays were answered.

I have about 10 Pitcher/Player props that some are still in doubt besides the fact I love Baseball.

It seems like I'm going to do well and one of them is Fielder vs Votto -110 most Hits, HRs and RBI's I looked a few days ago and Fielder was up in the 20's still plenty of baseball. I also have Posey vs Mauer same thing only Posey -11.5 that DL trip for Mauer was needed I thought I had a shot with them shutting him down because at the time Posey was about even without the -11.5.

I have Wainwright over 14.5 wins and also head to head against Cain.
            Also the Under 72 with the Cubs looks real good with there schedule this month and Under 75.5 with the Mets so Harvey going down was a Gift. I took a K.C prop Over 80.5 Wins +150 the real number was 77.5 they added 3 for +Money I did play the Under 78 with Baltimore. They got so lucky last year I just didn't think they were that good and man did I miss that one. There's another loser in there can't think at the moment Oh that's right I have Harper +2.5 Home Runs over Trout -125 and the idiot runs into a wall. He needs to learn dirt means your close lol O-Well anyway I'm making one regular season Football total bet UNDER 6 -140 against the Jets.

Let me get my big hand out now and give myself a pat. lol

Good Luck tomorrow and good talking to you.

Comment

Working...
            X