Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Special!

San Diego State Aztecs +28 -110 --- Loser

Well thank God Game put the Slant back up or this would've been a much less enjoyable football season. I can't tell you how much the members here have helped me win over the years and maybe even more so - how much they've helped in preventing major losses $$. Thanks Game. It's good to be back

For those of you who are new or didn't watch my plays last year - I kicked ass in CFB. I'm bummed I took my records down, as I was hitting at least 60% of posted plays (before the bowl season -suck at bowl games) and really thought the Slant was history. I don't post many plays - maybe one to three a week in CFB at most. I also hit an even higher percentage of my Double Plays - those are my strongest plays. I rely a lot more on info from various handicapping sites, betting percentages, line movement, a couple talking heads, and Slant members for my CFB plays (vs. the NFL) because I don't/can't see all the games and spend more time with my wife on Saturdays. My specialty is the NFL. My team is obviously Marshall and when I bet on them, it's better to usually go the other way. haha

I've written in a couple of other people's threads this week that I liked Georgia and why, but I'm still on the fence for posting as an official play. Still looking. However, I really like SD State after looking at the numbers and The Man obviously agrees with me too. OSU is overrated and I really dislike them after living there for 17 years. Might post more later.

Good luck with your plays.

mule always play the double plays

keep posting!

Comment

Several pre-season publications had San Diego St. as West Division winners of the Mountain West, this line is inflated
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good luck today Mule & good luck this season.

Comment

Nice choice Mule. I'm on board with San Diego St too, and thanks for your explanation.

Comment

Gonna run with you on this one buddy. GL!
            NFL 2014-2015
            Overall 13-11-1
            Playoffs

MLB 2014
            134-99-3 +30.89
            2* 2-2

Comment

Gl

Comment

Thanks Mule. Glad the guys I brought the site back for enjoy it.
                That makes me feel like I did the right thing.
                Good luck on the play I will be rooting it on for you

Comment

Comment

This QB for SD State is 0 for 5 passing with an INT and has been 5 - 10 yds off on every throw. SD State coach NEEDS to put the backup in. This starter is completely incapable of completing even easy passes 5 yds in front of him. Wow. I really fucked up betting on this team with this QB. Leaving tons of plays on the field.

Comment

Good luck buddy. How's Florida been treating ya?
                      No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Whataya know, SD State just put in their 2nd string QB. Who knows if it will help though, they're getting penalty after penalty after penalty.

Hey HOVA - Florida has been good to me in many ways - beautiful, love the water, met a few good people, and the winters are awesome. However, I miss my close friends and I'm looking for new house in Denver (where 4 of my best friends live). We're hoping to find a home there prior to November. Thanks for asking! Hope all is well your way.

Comment

I'm glad I never bet big at the beginning of the season, especially with inter-conference games. OSU is completely dominating in every way. I may not post another play in CFB till October. Good luck to everyone the rest of the day... and Go HERD!

Comment

Working...
                          X