Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 College Football Year Long Thread

1st Week 9/8

All Bets will be for 1 Unit unless stated differently. It's going to be a very selective year in College and the Pros.
    Look for my follow me in my contest thread in the NFL tomorrow. Over the pass few years I've lost quite a lot of interest in football both college and the pros more so in the pros. Killing the Goose..... Etc:

But that discussion is for another time but there will be plays each week and hopefully at the end will have a + next to some digits. Good Luck enjoy the season. I had one play last week which was an easy winner but it will not be counted as it was not posted here. It was the OVER 48 in the Colorado/Colorado St game the game opened 48 and closed 50.5. One more tread lightly Football has never been one of my better sports. But I will give you what I feel are solid plays. This game opened 10.5 and I'm a little late to the party but it really doesn't concern me and I also think even without the Air Force QB this game closes about a point lower which really isn't earth shattering. Should have one more and possibly two.

#330 Air Force +9.5 -110 (5D)

#356 Penn St -24 -115 (BOL)
    Last edited by The Old Timer; 09-06-2013, 11:48 PM. Reason: Added a Play

Good luck on the plays

Comment

good luck with the plays

Comment

Goodluck OT

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks Guys, Adding one and Done

#309 So. Florida +23 (BOL)

Just an added note for those interested they're steaming Tenn right now.

Comment

Comment

today

Comment

Good luck. With you on lions
                    2011/12 season
                    Cfb ytd: 32-23-2 +310
                    NFL ytd: 0-1 -110

Comment

Nice to see you back
                      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Week Two 2-1 +0.90

The Tenn steam came through for those that followed hard not to Win and cover this game.
                        http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=332502633

Air Force got steamed down to +8 even with there QB out. But IMO when a team like Air Force is force to throw regardless of who was in there the result would have been the same.
                        http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=332502005

S.Florida vs Michigan St. So.Florida played a very good defensive game or was it just Michigan St's Offense which can't seem to score so be careful playing them laying any large number. http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=332500127

Penn St came through like a champ. When your laying a big number and the dog scores first it's not even the 7 points it seems it's the confidence it builds to the underdog which knows how large a dog they are and makes covering a large number that much tougher.
                        http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=332500213

But what I liked most of all with the three games I played was I picked up 8.0 of CLV at the numbers I posted it at and Pinny's openers to closers was +7.0 points of CLV. A very sharp player made a statement a couple of months ago that stuck with me. He said that people worry a little to much about CLV not to say it's not very important it's needed to be successful over long term but people should try to time the market and get the best price of the day or as close to it as possible which is harder of course but if you can be somewhat consistent with timing long term success will follow and the rest will take care of itself.
                        Last edited by The Old Timer; 09-11-2013, 05:22 PM. Reason: Changed Week one to Week Two which is correct

Comment

Record 2-1 +0.90

Week Three 9/14

#117 Louisville -13.5 (5D)
                          Among many others
                          Last edited by The Old Timer; 09-11-2013, 05:31 PM. Reason: Added Season Record

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                            5* 6-8
                            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                            10* GOY 1-0
                            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                            5* 18-12

Comment

Putting up a couple of games tonight for tomorrow if anyone is interested. Hope some if you liked it got down on Louisville for -13.5 I did say it will hit -15. I was slow on the draw myself but -11.5 was up on Sunday all day but Mionday for 40 minutes it went back to 11.5 from 12.5. Should be sitting with at least -12 but -13.5 I believe will still get the money. Who knows maybe it comes back some but I don't think so . Anyway talk to you later hope all are doing well.

Comment

Working...
                              X