Fantasy Football Think Tank. Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Think Tank. Week 1

I thought it would be a good idea to do a weekly fantasy football thread.
    Members of the site could get opinions from each other on who to start and who to sit.

Here are some choices I need to make for one of the leagues I'm in.
    In this league you start 2 QB's
    What 2 would you start this week.
    Matt Stafford vs Vikings
    Eli Manning vs Cowboys
    Vick vs Washington
    Flacco vs Broncos

We also start 3 RB's. The first 2 are every week starters for sure IMO
    Forte and Alfred Morris
    Who would you start at #3
    BenJarvus Green-Ellis at the Bears
    DeAngelo Williams vs Seattle

Last one. We also have a flex option.
    Who would you start.
    Steve Smith Carolina vs Seattle
    Antonio Brown vs Titans

Comment

Stafford & Vick
      D Williams
      A Brown

Comment

Originally posted by finatics62 View Post
        Stafford & Vick
        D Williams
        A Brown
        I was kind of leaning towards Brown and D Williams a little.
        Vick over Manning was the one I was still on the fence about

Comment

Stafford/Manning
          D. Will
          A. Brown

Comment

Stafford Vick

Brown Williams
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Who to start?

Vick or Ryan

Flex
              Bush,Mendenhall,Lacy or D.Williams
              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                Stafford Vick

Brown Williams
                I was curious to get your opinion on Brown. I like Sanders and kind of had a feeling he might have been a good sleeper for this year.

On your flex question. Is that Reggie Bush ?
                If so I think he would be a must start in ppr leagues.

On the QB question. I have Vick on two leagues. Bought low in an auction and drafted him late in another league.
                My biggest concern with him is the spread option that Kelly used at Oregon was run heavy.
                If Vick hasn't lost a step, then run heavy might be a good thing.
                But Matty Ice stepped up last year into elite status. Hard to sit him any week.
                You got two nice options to chose from for sure.

Comment

Even though Pitt wants to run they don't have the options with Bell hurt.I really like Bell to be productive when healthy.They are going to throw the ball and both Brown and Sanders are their options.Who else is there...Wheaton, Cotchery!Miller hurt as TE!Redmond out of the backfield,right.Jones will catch some at the rb position so basically it's their 2 top WRs or a long year......which just might happen!I'm sad to say i don't expect a good year from Pitt.Hope I'm wrong!
                  2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                  5* 6-8
                  15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                  10* GOY 1-0
                  5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                  5* 18-12

Comment

I have Reggie and it's a ppr league and I had him starting,but I wanted to get some opionions.Also,I want to start Vick but don't trust him just yet.I did draft him late as a sleeper and also as insurance in case Ryan goes down,but as you said it's hard not to start him.
                    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                    5* 6-8
                    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                    10* GOY 1-0
                    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                    5* 18-12

Comment

GAME - Stafford, Vick, Deangelo, and A. Brown

MacD - Matt Ryan (shootout written all over it - Rob Ryan SUCKS!) The Flex player would be very much dependent on if your league is standard scoring or PPR

Good luck this year guys!

Comment

Here is a question...I have been studying other teams and I am loaded at RB: A.P.,Forte,Bush,Lacy Mendenhall,D.Williams

Would you offer a trade to someone to get Julio Jones for say Lacy..Only reason I say this is he is sitting Jones this week and I might be able to steal him before he know what he has.

I have White already,but also have D.Thomas,Hartline and Thompkins.Might be able to get another WR later with either White or Jones.Or is it to early to make any more?I'm always looking to improve no matter how good my team is.

And by the way I'm predicted to have the 2nd most points this week.....and lose!!!
                        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                        5* 6-8
                        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                        10* GOY 1-0
                        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                        5* 18-12

Comment

Actually I'd start Bush no matter what the scoring system

Comment

Here is a question...I have been studying other teams and I am loaded at RB: A.P.,Forte,Bush,Lacy Mendenhall,D.Williams

Would you offer a trade to someone to get Julio Jones for say Lacy..Only reason I say this is he is sitting Jones this week and I might be able to steal him before he know what he has.

I have White already,but also have D.Thomas,Hartline and Thompkins.Might be able to get another WR later with either White or Jones.Or is it to early to make any more?I'm always looking to improve no matter how good my team is.

And by the way I'm predicted to have the 2nd most points this week.....and lose!!!

Yeah, you're extremely strong at RB and much weaker at WR. If you can make a trade for another starting WR, it makes all the sense in the world. Good luck!

Comment

I would try a Lacy for Jones trade. Might as well get the proven guy if you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X