College Football Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Week 2

Awesome start to the season going 12-2 in week 1 (+$3,410). If you plan on jumping on board this week, don't go nuts expecting the same results. If I win 6 of 10 this week I would be estatic.

​$400 Michigan -3.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 South Carolina/Georgia under 56 LOSER (-330)

$300 San Diego St. +29 LOSER (-330)

$300 Missouri -17
    LOSER (-330)

$400 Arkansas St. +13 LOSER (-440)

$400 Ball St. -8
    Love this match-up, not sure but I think I bet on Ball St. last year when they met. Ball St. has defensive deficiencies, their pass D allowed 282 yards thru the air last week against Illinois St, that was pretty much par for the course. Their run D on the other hand held up pretty good only allowing 74 yards on 36 carries. Army RARELY passes, so they really do not have the kind of offense that can take advantage of Ball St's weakness. QB Keith Wenning is a very skilled passer considering who he plays for, he likely will be a late round draft choice in the NFL, he is that good. The only offensive starters not returning from last year are 4 O-linemen, which I would normally put a lot of weight on, except Army fields one of the smallest D-lines in college football and should be easily over powered by the new Ball St line. The past 2 year's meetings against Army, Ball St has amassed 958 total yards, expect more of the same in a DD win. $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Kent St. +8
    LOSER (-330)
    $300 Western Kentucky +13.5
    LOSER (-330)

$400 UTEP -6 The Miners are playing their first game while the Lobos are coming off a heartbreaking loss in which they gave up a 99 yard drive that culminated with a TD with just 3 minutes left in the game. They also lost their starting QB in that game. Though the Lobos don't pass much, starting QB Cole Gautsche will be sorely missed because his physical running is a key to their option attack. The back-up QB is much smaller and not nearly the running threat that 6-4 227 lb. Gautsche is (backup QB Mitchem is 6-1 and 180 lbs)
    . UTEP starts A&M transfer Showers at QB and he should make a huge impact his first year as a Miner. Tough emotional spot here for New Mexico, not to mention I think this line should be about 10 based on my power rankings. LOSER (-440)

$400 San Jose St. +27.5$WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

best of luck...............

Comment

Go blue !

Comment

I'm with you!

Comment

Added
          $400 Ball St. -8 Love this match-up, not sure but I think I bet on Ball St. last year when they met. Ball St. has defensive deficiencies, their pass D allowed 282 yards thru the air last week against Illinois St, that was pretty much par for the course. Their run D on the other hand held up pretty good only allowing 74 yards on 36 carries. Army RARELY passes, so they really do not have the kind of offense that can take advantage of Ball St's weakness. QB Keith Wenning is a very skilled passer considering who he plays for, he likely will be a late round draft choice in the NFL, he is that good. The only offensive starters not returning from last year are 4 O-linemen, which I would normally put a lot of weight on, except Army fields one of the smallest D-lines in college football and should be easily over powered by the new Ball St line. The past 2 year's meetings against Army, Ball St has amassed 958 total yards, expect more of the same in a DD win.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Luck!!
            Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Added
              $400 Ball St. -8 Love this match-up, not sure but I think I bet on Ball St. last year when they met. Ball St. has defensive deficiencies, their pass D allowed 282 yards thru the air last week against Illinois St, that was pretty much par for the course. Their run D on the other hand held up pretty good only allowing 74 yards on 36 carries. Army RARELY passes, so they really do not have the kind of offense that can take advantage of Ball St's weakness. QB Keith Wenning is a very skilled passer considering who he plays for, he likely will be a late round draft choice in the NFL, he is that good. The only offensive starters not returning from last year are 4 O-linemen, which I would normally put a lot of weight on, except Army fields one of the smallest D-lines in college football and should be easily over powered by the new Ball St line. The past 2 year's meetings against Army, Ball St has amassed 958 total yards, expect more of the same in a DD win.
              $300 South Carolina/Georgia under 56

$300 San Diego St. +29

$300 Missouri -17

$400 Arkansas St. +13

$300 Kent St. +8

$300 Western Kentucky +13.5

$400 UTEP -6
              The Miners are playing their first game while the Lobos are coming off a heartbreaking loss in which they gave up a 99 yard drive that culminated with a TD with just 3 minutes left in the game. They also lost their starting QB in that game. Though the Lobos don't pass much, starting QB Cole Gautsche will be sorely missed because his physical running is a key to their option attack. The back-up QB is much smaller and not nearly the running threat that 6-4 227 lb. Gautsche is (backup Mitchem 6-1 and 180 lbs.). UTEP starts A&M transfer Showers at QB and he should make a huge impact his first year as a Miner. Tough emotional spot here for New Mexico, not to mention I think this line should be about 10 based on my power rankings.

$400 San Jose St. +27.5

Comment

Good luck jj

Comment

JJ
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Really not liking much Thursday or Friday, probably done for the weekend.

Comment

Best of luck & keep up the good selections.
                        MM

Comment

Comment

good luck JJ

Comment

I'm liking alot of these, keep those analysis of the games. Me likey!! And good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X