magman college football week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magman college football week 1

Gonna stick my head out and take Hawaii +23. Quietly, Coach Chow has been putting together a decent team in his 2nd year. Don't let last year's team fool you as it "was not his players" and they had a lot of key injuries. Word out is that the defense will be quite good as well as the O line. He will also have a new QB who has all the physical tools but lacks game experience; something that USC's qbs are in the same boat. Of course USC has the studs however don't forget the Island's mystic which can cause problems whenever a team comes to Hawaii (definition: Over-confident). Hawaii won't win but strongly believe the game will be closer than people expect. Best of Luck to All!

MM

Good luck on the play.

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Good luck this season
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good luck this year!
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
              2012 - 2013
              NBA 33-18-1
              MLB 16-12
              NFL 27-13-1
              CFB 12-11
              CBB 9-2
              MLB 2013 2-0
              NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Comment

lets have a great year

Comment

Well guys, Hawaii did make the spread but trust me, they are still a work in progress. Their D is good but their O has a long road ahead esp. QB Graham. For a first timer, he played like a deer in front of headlights. The O line is weak and Graham will continue to take some shots like last night. His improvement will continue to be a work in progress. Unfortunately, Hawaii visits Oregon State next week and will recommend jumping all over on the Beavers as soon as the line comes out. Don't think laying 3 Tds will be anything to worry about.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by magman View Post
                        Well guys, Hawaii did make the spread but trust me, they are still a work in progress. Their D is good but their O has a long road ahead esp. QB Graham. For a first timer, he played like a deer in front of headlights. The O line is weak and Graham will continue to take some shots like last night. His improvement will continue to be a work in progress. Unfortunately, Hawaii visits Oregon State next week and will recommend jumping all over on the Beavers as soon as the line comes out. Don't think laying 3 Tds will be anything to worry about.

Nice job Just wanted to comment on your assessment of the Rainbows defense...don't be so sure that them stopping USC most of the night wasn't as much an indication of how much work USC's offense needs as to how good Hawaii's defense is going to be. USC's offense just looked bad to me. I like the play against Hawaii next week fwiw
                        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Agree re: Hawaii's D. Tho Hawaii's D looked "good", USC's offense did not impress. Believe Beaver's offense will give Hawaii a lot of trouble.

For the record, played Ok St -12.5, NTx -14.5, & LSU -4.5 w/ the NTx game being my favorite play of the day. Oh, I did like Temple at+30 but not playing hesitated too long and now I see it at +27. Pass.

Good luck to all.

MM

Comment

Nice hit.

today

Comment

Working...
                            X