NFLX Plays Saturday 8/17 - Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLX Plays Saturday 8/17 - Added

​$300 Arizona -3 (-120) If these 2 teams were meeting in the regular season this would be a GOM type play. Just a terrible match up for the Cowboys offense. Cardinals pass defense will be top 5 in the NFL this season and the Cowboys passed on a higher pct. of downs last year than every team but the Lions. That imbalance against a great pass D is a huge advantage for the Cards who have playmakers all over the field in the secondary. $WINNER$ (+300)

$200 Tennessee +2.5 (-105) LOSER (-210)

$300 Green Bay over 10 1st half team total points
    Coach McCarthy is going into this game with one main goal, to get the offense going. Getting shutout last week has his fir up and he will leave Rodgers in tonight as long as it takes to get a couple scores on the board. I would be shocked if the Pack didn't score at least twice before the first stringers hit the bench. Worst case scenario I think this play pushes. LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Good luck on the play.
    I'm kind of curious to see how Palmer looks playing with Fitzgerald.
    Hard to gauge what he did with the Raiders with the supporting cast he had.
    He might be the next Kurt Warner for them.

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
      2012 - 2013
      NBA 33-18-1
      MLB 16-12
      NFL 27-13-1
      CFB 12-11
      CBB 9-2
      MLB 2013 2-0
      NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
        Good luck on the play.
        I'm kind of curious to see how Palmer looks playing with Fitzgerald.
        Hard to gauge what he did with the Raiders with the supporting cast he had.
        He might be the next Kurt Warner for them.
        The Cardinals offense will definitely be much better, they certainly can't be worse. For me though, that defense they have in Arizona is going to open some eyes this season. Lots of playmakers and just a solid unit overall.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good Luck today!!!!

Comment

Added
            $200 Tennessee +2.5 (-105)

$300 Green Bay over 10 1st half team total points
            Coach McCarthy is going into this game with one main goal, to get the offense going. Getting shutout last week has his fir up and he will leave Rodgers in tonight as long as it takes to get a couple scores on the board. I would be shocked if the Pack didn't score at least twice before the first stringers hit the bench. Worst case scenario I think this play pushes.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              The Cardinals offense will definitely be much better, they certainly can't be worse. For me though, that defense they have in Arizona is going to open some eyes this season. Lots of playmakers and just a solid unit overall.
              Defense looked good. Think they had 5 turn overs in the first half.
              Did you watch your Packers ?
              Curious to know how Lacy looked running the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                Defense looked good. Think they had 5 turn overs in the first half.
                Did you watch your Packers ?
                Curious to know how Lacy looked running the ball.
                Lacy looks good, but for fantasy purposes his value is going to be hurt by the offense's inability to open holes in short yardage situations. Unless they block better they will not score many short rushing TD's this year. He should definitely be the starter as of right now, his pass blocking is much better than Franklin's.

Comment

Lacy ran strong and hard the last game - 8 carries for 40 I do believe. However, he looks to hit someone, not the other way around. I wouldn't be surprised if he misses 2 - 4 games due to injury. As long as he can show he can pass block, he could be pretty darn good this season. Just my opinion after the last pre-season game.

Comment

Working...
                  X