• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Betting Info. 8/17

Saturday FOX Action
    By Kevin Rogers
    VegasInsider.com

Yankees at Red Sox

Probables: H. Kuroda (11-7, 2.33 ERA) vs. J. Lackey (7-10, 3.32 ERA)

Series recap: New York dominated Boston, 10-3 as $1.70 road underdogs on Friday, the sixth victory in the last eight games for the Yankees. The 'over' has cashed in six of the past seven games for the Bombers, while scoring double-digit runs for the third time in the last four games. Boston is riding a three-game skid, while seeing its five-game 'under' streak come to an end last night.

Pitching notes: The Yankees send out their most consistent pitcher to the mound on Saturday as the team is 5-1 in Hiroki Kuroda's last six starts. The 'under' has cashed in nine straight outings by Kuroda, including each of the past five on the highway. Kuroda beat the Red Sox as a $1.40 road underdog last month, 5-2, while the Yankees are 6-2 in his eight day starts this season.

The Red Sox are just 1-4 in John Lackey's past five trips to the hill, including a 4-3 defeat at Kansas City last Sunday. Lackey is riding an impressive 'under' stretch as well by cashing the 'under' in 11 of his last 12 starts. The Sox own a 3-1 mark in Lackey's last four outings at Fenway Park, with the lone defeat came to Kuroda and the Yankees on July 20.

Cardinals at Cubs

Probables: J. Kelly (3-3, 3.14 ERA) vs. T. Wood (7-9, 3.00 ERA)

Series recap: Chicago jumped out to a 3-0 lead after one inning as the Cubs cruised past the Cardinals, 7-0 on Friday afternoon. The Cubs cashed as $1.20 home underdogs, while beating the Cardinals for the third time in the last four meetings. Interestingly enough, Chicago has beaten St. Louis in four of five series openers this season.

Pitching notes: The Cardinals have won five of Joe Kelly's six starts since entering the starting rotation in early July. The second victory in this stretch came at Wrigley Field prior to the All-Star break as a short road favorite, 3-2. Kelly hasn't pitched past the sixth inning in five of six starts, but the Cardinals are 3-0 in his three starts as a favorite.

Travis Wood has cashed the 'under' in four straight starts, while the Cubs' left-hander has lost each of his last three home outings. Chicago began the season with victories in five of Wood's first eight starts, but the Cubs are just 4-12 in his last 16 trips to the mound. The Cubs are 1-2 in Wood's three starts against the Cardinals, as the lone victory came as a home underdog back in May.

Diamondbacks at Pirates

Probables: T. Cahill (3-10, 4.66 ERA) vs. J. Locke (9-3, 2.43 ERA)

Series recap: Pittsburgh rebounded from a series loss at St. Louis to knock off Arizona last night, 6-2. The Pirates have won six straight games at PNC Park, while owning the second-best home record in the league (42-20). Arizona has dropped four of its last five road contests, as the D-Backs have now lost three of four meetings with the Pirates this season.

Pitching notes: The D-Backs will have Trevor Cahill back on the mound for the first time since late June when the right-hander suffered a hip contusion. Cahill's last two starts were disastrous outings, allowing 12 earned runs in 9.1 innings of work in losses at Washington and Atlanta. Arizona has lost each of Cahill's past five road outings, while losing as a $1.40 home favorite to Pittsburgh back in April.

The Pirates are 7-2 this season when Jeff Locke takes the mound following a team loss in his previous start. The southpaw hasn't fared in a decision in his last three outings, while the Pirates lost as road favorites at Colorado in his previous start, 3-2. Pittsburgh owns a 7-1 record in Locke's last eight starts at PNC Park, as the Bucs are 4-0 in his four home favorite starts.

Saturday's American League Betting Cheat Sheet
    By Covers.com

New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox (-132, 8.5)

Hot pitching stat: Yankees right-hander Hiroki Kuroda threw seven sensational innings in a win over the Red Sox on July 20, and has strung together five consecutive quality starts overall.

Cold batting stat: New York OF Vernon Wells is hitting just .208 in 221 at-bats against right-handers.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s under partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The Yankees are 18-4 in Kuroda's last 22 starts when working on four days' rest.

Kansas City Royals at Detroit Tigers (-203, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Royals right-hander Wade Davis is allowing opponents to hit .315 against him - the second-highest mark among American League pitchers with at least 20 starts.

Cold batting stat: Tigers 1B Prince Fielder is hitting just .235 with one home run in 34 at-bats against the Royals this season.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from left field at 4 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 17-5-3 in the Royals' last 25 games.

Toronto Blue Jays at Tampa Bay Rays (-147, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Tampa Bay right-hander Roberto Hernandez has allowed three runs or more in 11 of his last 12 starts - including a June 26 loss to Toronto.

Hot batting stat: Blue Jays 3B Brett Lawrie leads the American League with 24 hits in August.

Weather: Dome.

Key betting note: The under is 7-0 in Tampa Bay's last seven Saturday games.

Chicago White Sox at Minnesota Twins (+108, 7)

Hot pitching stat: Twins right-hander Andrew Albers is coming off a complete-game two-hit shutout in his second major-league start and has yet to surrender a run in 17 1/3 innings.

Hot batting stat: Minnesota leads the majors with 23 home runs in August.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-70s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from right field at 11 mph.

Key betting note: Minnesota is 1-7 in its last eight games with umpire Todd Tichenor behind home plate.

Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers (-110, 8)

Cold pitching stat: Mariners right-hander Felix Hernandez is 0-2 with a 4.66 ERA in two starts against the Rangers in 2013.

Cold batting stat: Seattle 2B Dustin Ackley has just one homer in 264 at-bats this season after going deep 12 times in 2012.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-80s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from left field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: Seattle has won 10 of its last 11 games against American League West opponents.

Houston Astros at Los Angeles Angels (-183, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel has surrendered 16 runs over his last 18 1/3 innings, surrendering three home runs in that span.

Hot batting stat: Angels OF Mike Trout is hitting .367 with six home runs and six steals in 90 at-bats since the All-Star break.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-70s under sunny skies. Wind will blow out to center field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Los Angeles is 6-14 in its last 20 games against teams with winning percentages below .400.

Cleveland Indians at Oakland Athletics (-135, 8)

Cold pitching stat: Indians RH Ubaldo Jimenez leads the American League with 65 walks, and has issued at least two free passes in 15 of his last 16 starts.

Hot batting stat: Athletics OF Josh Reddick is batting just .187 with two homers in 155 at-bats at home.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with sunny skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 14 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 12-3-1 in Oakland's last 16 games against an AL Central opponent.

Interleague

Colorado Rockies at Baltimore Orioles (-181, 9)

Hot pitching stat: Orioles right-hander Bud Norris has allowed eight earned runs over his last four starts, a span of 23 1/3 innings.

Cold batting stat: Baltimore 3B Manny Machado is batting .233 with three doubles in 103 at-bats since the All-Star break; Machado hit .310 and had 39 doubles in the first half.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with overcast skies. Wind will blow from right to left field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Orioles are 1-5 in their last six versus the National League West.

Comment

Saturday's National League Betting Cheat Sheet
      By Covers.com

St. Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs (+127, OFF)

Hot pitching stat: Cubs left-hander Travis Wood is tied for second in the National League with 20 quality starts - including two against the Cardinals earlier in the season.

Cold batting stat: Chicago 1B Anthony Rizzo has just one home run since Aug. 1, and hasn't registered a multi-hit game in that span.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from right field at 8 mph.

Key betting note: The Cardinals are 1-7 in their last eight games against a left-handed starter.

Arizona Diamondbacks at Pittsburgh Pirates (-158, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Pirates right-hander Jeff Locke has surrendered more than three runs in a game just once since April 18.

Hot batting stat: Diamondbacks 1B Paul Goldschmidt has eight home runs and 16 RBIs in 25 games since the All-Star break.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-70s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 7-2-1 in the Diamondbacks' last ten road games.

Los Angeles Dodgers at Philadelphia Phillies (+185, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Dodgers left-hander Clayton Kershaw is 0-4 with a 4.31 ERA in eight career starts against Philadelphia; the Phillies and Atlanta Braves are the only NL teams he has never beaten.

Hot batting stat: Los Angeles 1B Adrian Gonzalez has torched the Phillies in his career, batting .312 with 14 home runs in 44 games.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with mostly cloudy skies. Wind will blow from right field to left field at 3 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 6-0 in the Dodgers' last six Saturday games.

San Francisco Giants at Miami Marlins (+123, 7)

Hot pitching stat: Marlins right-hander Henderson Alvarez is 2-1 with a 2.77 ERA and has yet to surrender a home run in 26 innings at home.

Cold batting stat: Miami rookie OF Jake Marisnick is batting .200 with 21 strikeouts over his first 75 major-league at-bats.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-90s, but with a 30 percent chance of a shower or thunderstorm, the roof at Marlins Park may be closed. Wind will blow in from center field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The Giants are 1-11 in their last 12 road games against an opponent with a losing home record.

Washington Nationals at Atlanta Braves (-118, 7)

Hot pitching stat: Nationals right-hander Stephen Strasburg has recorded quality starts in three of his four meetings with the Braves this season, though he has just two losses and a no-decision to show for them.

Cold batting stat: Washington 1B Adam LaRoche, drafted by Atlanta in 2000, is hitting just .189 in 227 career at-bats against the Braves.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-60s with a 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Wind will blow from right to left field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Atlanta is 10-1 in left-hander Mike Minor's last 11 Saturday starts.

Cincinnati Reds at Milwaukee Brewers (+126, 8)

Hot pitching stat: Cincinnati right-hander Mat Latos is 4-0 with a 1.32 ERA since the All-Star break, and is coming off back-to-back scoreless efforts against the Oakland Athletics and Chicago Cubs.

Cold batting stat: Reds 2B Brandon Phillips is batting just .232 since the break, while his .633 second-half OPS is 100 points lower than what he posted in the first half.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s under sunny skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 4 mph.

Key betting note: Under is 19-6-2 in the last 27 meetings.

New York Mets at San Diego Padres (-124, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Padres right-hander Edinson Volquez was torched by the Mets in his first start of the season, surrendering six runs on six hits in three innings back on April 1.

Cold batting stat: San Diego hits just .237 as a team at home, good for 27th in the majors.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-60s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from left field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 7-0 in the Mets' last seven games against teams with losing records.

Comment

DAVE ESSLER Saturday MLB Thoughts

Cardinals-Cubs: At one time both pitchers were all about being played on. I suppose given that the Cardinals have struggled this year against lefties, I'd have to lean Wood(y)here. My only caveat is that Kelly was just hit pretty hard by the Cubs, and the Cardinals are one team that's hit Wood well. Perhaps the square over in this one, given that neither team has a bullpen.

Miami-Giants: Have to think this game stays under. Best bullpen probably wins, and that would be the Giants, usually. Cain has been pitching well, and this is one game I will most assuredly wait for lineups in. Obviously each team has a couple of players that really matter, and if anyone's resting it could change things.

Arizona-Pittsburgh: I've always like to back Cahill away from Arizona, and really wonder whether Locke has run his course, or he gets back closer to where he was a month ago. But, it's always tough to take a pitcher coming off the DL or any pitcher after a layoff, so I suspect the Pirates may be favored by more than they should for that very reason. Lean under a little, since neither pitcher can hit. I remember well recently how Locke couldn't even bunt, so I can see taking Arizona here, perhaps.

Dodgers-Phillies: Clearly Kershaw is going to be too expensive for me to take as a road ML favorite, but certainly not someone I'd fade, either. Kendrick has given up a ton of runs and perhaps more importantly to me a ton of flyball outs, so this well could be the Dodgers RL, especially given that they're assured nine at bats.

Reds-Brewers: Latos always burns me, and so does Gallardo. But, Gallardo has also had two weeks off w.a hamstring issue, so it might be tough to try and take the cool home dog here, not to mention the Reds have pretty much had their way with him over the years. The interesting thing about Latos' recent success is that most of it has been against very weak teams. With that in mind, and both pitchers can hit, I may think about the over in this one.

Nationals-Braves: Obviously the marquee pitching matchup of the day, and we simply don't take the Nationals against left handed pitchers. Usually. Minor DOES give up a lot of long outs and can get away with it in the big stadium. This may be the best value on Strasburg, but the Braves have had as much success against him as anyone. With Uggla out (who hits Strasburg) I may think about doing the unthinkable here and taking Washington.

Mets-Padres: I simply cannot back Volquez under any circumstances. He can make a AA team look good if they have any patience to wait for strikes to be thrown. Almost do not care who the Mets pitcher is.

Yankees-Boston: Well, two mortal enemies and two pitchers than can be good or bad. Kuroda beat Boston back in late July, so either he's got no problem in Fenway, Boston has revenge, or that was a different Boston team. I tend to think a bit of all three. Lackeys' shown he's human since the AS break, and I remember saying when I watched him pitch against Houston that I'd fade him from now on against good hitting teams w/patience. That would be the Yankees, so for that reason, and if New Yorks' pen is straightened out Friday, we may got their.

Royals-Tigers: Well the Tigers showed signs of vulnerability losing to Duffy, and part of me wonders if, with Verlander, that doesn't play on their minds a bit. You guys know I won't lay -200 anyway, and even the RL against a team that CAN hit RHP pretty well, isn't an option, so Royals RL or nothing, but I hate Wade Davis. Well, I do not know Wade Davis, I just don't like betting on him. Royals pen pretty slick this season, so perhaps under.

Toronto-Tampa Bay: Against Happ I actually thought this line would be higher. Perhaps, given that the Rays typically beat left handed pitchers, this is a trap of sorts. Fausto has kind of been Fausto the last few times out, and always gives up SOME. For some unknown reason, that line makes me want to take Toronto. Anytime Happ pitches I want to take the over, but in the Trop I learned my lesson (again) and we shall wait this one out.

White Sox-Twins: OK, who wouldn't jump on Sale against the Twins, even if the game were played on Mars. At -110 I could do two things. Fire it now, or actually look at the game and Albers. Clearly he's not throwing another two-hit shutout, or maybe he is, but for now the only play here is under.

Seattle-Texas: First we'll wait and see how the Mariners fare in the heat, but we like to fade them versus LHP. And of course we don't typically fade Felix. However, they've seen so much of him over the years that there are no surprises. They've had some success, as much as most teams, so I would not rule out the Rangers at home at that price. I do go back to the fact that Seattle should have beaten Price last week. Another one (game) that Friday's game has a big bearing on for me.

Houston-Angels: Well Kuechel has got a bad rap, but any LHP these days take Josh Hamilton out of the equation. Richards has been great, but as a reliever turned starter I keep waiting for the middle inning meltdown, and subsequent inclusion of the Angels terrible bullpen. I am not laying -200 on a team that has 20 players that have quit and is about to call up their entire AAA team anyways, so the Angels RL is out of the question. Have to lean under here, which is always scary when Kuehel pitches, but at the opening of 8.5u (-120) that seems to be the trend, meaning there's probably no rush, if you like the over, to get it before 9.

Cleveland-Oakland: Since the A's ARE (can be) a patient team, I can't take Cleveland with Ubaldo, period. It's not unlike betting on Volquez. Only the Angels and Texas have done much damage to Straily, who the Indians haven't seen at all, so in the big park, advantage Oakland from start to finish, IMO.

Colorado-Baltimore: So now Bud Norris with an offense is a -180 pitcher. Seriously don't think so, and honestly Colorado hits right handed pitching better than left handed pitching, has a DH in this game, and unless the Orioles pen gets back on track from the West Coast shellacking, the Rockies may be live here.

Comment

MLB Report

August 17

Hot pitchers

-- Kelly is 3-0, 1.91 in his last five starts.
          -- Alvarez is 2-0, 2.36 in his last five starts. Cain is 1-2, 2.17 in his last four.
          -- Latos is 4-0, 1.85 in his last five starts.
          -- Kershaw is 3-1, 1.70 in his last five starts.
          -- Minor is 3-0, 2.33 in his last four starts. Strasburg is 1-0, 1.13 in his last two outings.
          -- Mejia is 1-2, 2.96 in four starts this season.

-- Norris is 2-0, 2.65 in three starts for Baltimore, but was also losing pitcher in relief in 14-inning game during this week.

-- Kuroda is 4-1, 0.94 in his last six starts.
          -- Fister is 4-1, 2.48 in his last six starts. Davis is 2-0, 1.96 in his last three.
          -- Albers didn't allow a run (17.1 IP) in winning his first two MLB starts. Sale is 2-0, 1.65 in his last couple starts.
          -- FHernandez is 4-1, 1.97 in his last ten starts. Perez is 2-0, 1.59 in his last three starts.
          -- Richards is 1-1, 2.42 in his last four starts.

Cold pitchers
          -- Wood is 0-2, 4.58 in his last three starts.
          -- Gallardo is 2-3, 7.75 in his last seven starts.
          -- Cahill is 0-6, 8.22 in his last eight starts, last of which was June 30. Locke is 0-1, 4.64 in his last four starts.
          -- Kendrick is 1-3, 10.31 in his last four starts.
          -- Volquez is 0-2, 6.48 in his last three starts.

-- Bettis is 0-1, 5.06 in his last three starts.

-- Lackey is 0-4, 4.91 in his last five starts.
          -- RHernandez is 1-2, 5.16 in his last four starts. Happ has a 6.55 RA in his two starts since coming off the DL.
          -- Jimenez is 0-2, 6.75 in his last two starts. Straily is 0-4, 4.94 in his last five.
          -- Keuchel is 1-3, 5.44 in his last seven starts.

Starting Pitchers/First Inning
          You can wager on whether teams will score in the first inning. Below is how often a starting pitcher has allowed 1+ runs in first inning in one of his starts........

-- Kelly 0-7; Wood 3-24
          -- Cain 7-24 (0 of last 5); Alvarez 1-7
          -- Cahill 4-17; Locke 4-23 (1 of last 15)
          -- Kershaw 3-25 (0 of last 5); Kendrick 9-24
          -- Latos 8-24 (0 of last 5); Gallardo 5-23
          -- Strasburg 5-23 (1 of last 17); Minor 8-24
          -- Mejia 0-4; Volquez 9-25

-- Bettis 2-3; Norris 8-24

-- Kuroda 6-24 (0 of last 7); Lackey 9-21 (3 of last 4)
          -- Davis 8-21 (6 of last 10); Fister 5-24 (0 of last 6)
          -- Happ 2-9; RHernandez 9-22 (3 of last 5)
          -- Sale 8-23; Albers 0-2
          -- FHernandez 4-25 (1 of last 12); Perez 5-11
          -- Keuchel 2-15; Richards 1-8
          -- Jimenez 6-23 (1 of last 8); Straily 4-19

Totals
          -- Three of last four Cub games stayed under the total.
          -- Six of last eight Arizona games went over the total.
          -- Four of last five Philly games stayed under the total.
          --
          Under is 9-4-1 in San Francisco's last fourteen games.
          -- Eight of last eleven Atlanta games stayed under the total.
          -- Nine of last eleven Cincinnati road games stayed under the total.
          -- Under is 11-4-2 in last seventeen Met games.

-- Under is 5-0-2 in Colorado's last seven road games.

-- Under is 6-0-2 in last eight Kansas City games.
          -- Five of last six Boston games stayed under the total.
          -- Over is 6-1-1 in last eight Tampa Bay games.
          -- Six of last nine Seattle games went over the total.
          -- Under is 8-2-1 in last eleven Minnesota games.
          -- Four of last five Oakland games stayed under the total.
          -- 12 of last 15 Angel games went over the total.

Hot teams
          -- Arizona won six of its last nine games.
          -- Dodgers are 41-8 in their last 49 games.
          -- Atlanta won 18 of its last 20 games. Washington won five of its last seven.
          -- Cincinnati won eight of its last ten games.
          -- Mets won their last two games, allowing three runs.

-- Rockies won six of their last seven games.

-- Royals won 10 of their last 12 road games.
          -- Bronx Bombers won six of their last eight games.
          -- White Sox are 4-3 in their last seven games.
          -- Rangers won 14 of their last 17 games. Seattle is 5-2 in their last seven on road.
          -- Astros won three of their last four games.

Cold teams
          -- Cubs lost four of their last five games; Cardinals lost six of their last nine.
          -- Pirates lost five of their last seven games.
          -- Phillies lost six of their last seven games.
          -- Giants are 5-8 in their last thirteen games, but won last two. Miami lost nine of its last twelve games.
          -- Milwaukee lost six of its last nine home games.
          -- Padres lost nine of their last twelve games.

-- Orioles lost five of their last six games.

-- Detroit lost six of its last nine games.
          -- Red Sox lost six of their last eight games.
          -- Toronto/Tampa Bay both lost six of their last nine games.
          -- Minnesota lost three of their last four.
          -- Indians lost eight of last eleven games. Oakland is 5-6 in its last eleven games, but won their last two.
          -- Angels lost 15 of their last 21 games.

Umpires
          -- StL-ChC-- Six of last eight Hallion games stayed under total.
          -- SF-Mia-- Favorites won eight of last eleven Rackley games.
          -- Az-Pitt-- Nine of last ten Wolf games stayed under total.
          -- LAD-Phil-- Five of last seven Holbrook games went over total.
          -- Cin-Mil-- Four of last five Winters games stayed under total.
          -- Wsh-Atl-- Four of last five Hudson games went over the total.
          -- NYM-SD-- Underdogs are 9-5 in Carlson's last fourteen games.

-- Col-Balt-- Under is 6-0-1 in last seven Conroy games.

-- NYY-Bos-- 12 of last 15 Johnson games stayed under the total.
          -- KC-Det-- Four of last five Davidson games went over the total.
          -- Tor-TB-- Favorites won ten of last twelve Layne games.
          -- ChW-Min-- Underdogs won four of last six Tichenor games.
          -- Sea-Tex-- Last six Demuth games went over the total.
          -- Hst-LAA-- Four of last five Fairchild games went over total.
          -- Cle-A's-- Favorites won seven of last nine TBarrett games.

Comment

National League

St. Louis at Chicago Cubs, 4:05 ET FOX
            Kelly: Under is 6-2 in Kelly's career road starts
            Wood: Cubs 6-17 SU since start of 2012 second half when Wood starts at home

San Francisco at Miami, 7:10 ET
            Cain: Giants 9-2 SU over past year when Cain starts a road night game
            Alvarez: Under is 3-1 in Alvarez's starts with the Marlins

Arizona at Pittsburgh, 4:05 ET FOX
            Cahill: Diamondbacks 2-7 SU in Cahill's last nine road starts
            Locke: Under is 11-4-1 in Locke's career home starts

Los Angeles Dodgers at Philadelphia, 7:05 ET MLB
            Kershaw: Dodgers 6-2 SU last eight road starts for Kershaw
            Kendrick: Over is 10-2 in Kendrick's 2013 home starts

Cincinnati at Milwaukee, 7:10 ET
            Latos: Under is 4-1-1 in Latos' last six road starts
            Gallardo: Brewers 2-6 SU in Gallardo's last eight home starts

Washington at Atlanta, 7:10 ET
            Strasburg: Nationals 3-7 SU when Strasburg starts on the road in 2013
            Minor: Braves 12-4 SU in Minor's last 16 home starts

New York Mets at San Diego Padres, 8:40 ET
            Mejia: Mets 1-5 SU in Mejia's career road starts
            Volquez: Under is 4-1 in Volquez's last five starts at Petco Park

American League

New York Yankees at Boston Red Sox, 4:05 ET FOX
            Kuroda: Under is 11-2 in Kuroda's 2013 road starts
            Lackey: Under is 9-3-1 in Lackey's home starts in 2013

Kansas City Royals at Detroit Tigers, 7:08 ET MLB
            Davis: Under is 4-0-2 in Davis' last six road starts
            Fister: Tigers are 23-8 SU when Fister starts at Comerica Park

Toronto at Tampa Bay, 7:10 ET
            Happ: Blue Jays 3-13 SU last 16 games versus Tampa Bay on the road
            Hernandez: Under is 4-1 in Hernandez's last five home starts

Chicago White Sox at Minnesota, 7:10 ET
            Sale: Under is 12-3-1 in Sale's last 16 starts
            Albers: Twins 5-3 last eight home games

Seattle at Texas, 8:05 ET
            Hernandez: Under is 10-4 in last 14 road starts for Hernandez versus Texas
            Perez: Under is 12-3 in Rangers' last 15 home games

Houston at Los Angeles Angels, 9:05 ET
            Keuchel: Astros 2-5 SU in Keuchel's last seven starts
            Richards: Over is 5-1 in Richards last six home starts

Cleveland at Oakland, 9:05 ET
            Jimenez: Indians 0-3 SU in Jimenez's last three road starts
            Straily: Under is 5-1 in Straily's last six home starts

Interleague

Colorado at Baltimore, 7:05 ET
            Bettis: Under is 5-2 in Rockies' last seven road games
            Norris: Orioles 3-0 SU in Norris' starts

Comment

4:05 PM
              ARIZONA vs. PITTSBURGH
              Arizona is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
              Arizona is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing Pittsburgh
              Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
              The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games when playing Arizona

ST. LOUIS vs. CHI CUBS
              The total has gone UNDER in 8 of St. Louis's last 12 games when playing Chi Cubs
              The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games when playing Chi Cubs
              The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Chi Cubs's last 22 games
              The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chi Cubs's last 7 games at home

NY YANKEES vs. BOSTON
              The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games on the road
              NY Yankees are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing Boston
              Boston is 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing NY Yankees
              Boston is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home

7:05 PM
              COLORADO vs. BALTIMORE
              The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado's last 7 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
              Colorado is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
              Baltimore is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
              The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Baltimore's last 8 games when playing Colorado

7:05 PM
              LA DODGERS vs. PHILADELPHIA
              LA Dodgers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games
              The total has gone UNDER in 7 of LA Dodgers's last 8 games on the road
              Philadelphia is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
              The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games

7:08 PM
              KANSAS CITY vs. DETROIT
              Kansas City is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games on the road
              The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 6 games on the road
              Detroit is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Kansas City
              The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Detroit's last 9 games when playing Kansas City

7:10 PM
              TORONTO vs. TAMPA BAY
              The total has gone OVER in 8 of Toronto's last 12 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
              The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games
              The total has gone OVER in 8 of Tampa Bay's last 12 games when playing at home against Toronto
              Tampa Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto

CHI WHITE SOX vs. MINNESOTA
              Chi White Sox are 16-8 SU in their last 24 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
              Chi White Sox are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
              The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox
              Minnesota is 7-2 SU in their last 9 games when playing Chi White Sox

WASHINGTON vs. ATLANTA
              The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Washington's last 13 games on the road
              The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Washington's last 9 games when playing Atlanta
              The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
              The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta's last 12 games

SAN FRANCISCO vs. MIAMI
              The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Francisco's last 8 games on the road
              The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
              Miami is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games
              Miami is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games when playing at home against San Francisco

CINCINNATI vs. MILWAUKEE
              The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games
              Cincinnati is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing Milwaukee
              Milwaukee is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing Cincinnati
              The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Milwaukee's last 9 games when playing Cincinnati

8:05 PM
              SEATTLE vs. TEXAS
              The total has gone OVER in 6 of Seattle's last 9 games on the road
              Seattle is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing on the road against Texas
              The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas's last 5 games
              The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas's last 5 games at home

8:40 PM
              NY METS vs. SAN DIEGO
              NY Mets are 8-15 SU in its last 23 games when playing on the road against San Diego
              NY Mets are 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against San Diego
              San Diego is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against NY Mets
              San Diego is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Mets

9:05 PM
              CLEVELAND vs. OAKLAND
              The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 6 games on the road
              Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oakland
              Oakland is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games at home
              The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Oakland's last 10 games when playing at home against Cleveland

9:05 PM
              HOUSTON vs. LA ANGELS
              Houston is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games
              Houston is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
              The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Angels's last 7 games
              LA Angels are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

Comment

Diamond Trends - Saturday
                By Vince Akins
                VegasInsider.com

SU TREND OF THE DAY:

The Pirates are 11-0 since May 16, 2013 as a home favorite when they are off a win in which they never trailed for a net profit of $1100.

OU TREND OF THE DAY:

The Rangers are 0-17 OU since April 02, 2013 as a favorite after a loss in which they had 6 or fewer hits for a net profit of $1700 when playing the under.

PITCHER TREND OF THE DAY:

When Ubaldo Jimenez starts the Indians are 0-10 since August 16, 2011 as a road dog vs a team that has won at least their last two games for a net profit of $1000 when playing against.

MLB BIBLE ACTIVE TREND:

The Rays are 2-30 OU since August 2010 as a favorite with a total between 7.5-8.5 off a one run win in a night game. 2-8 this season with eight straight unders.

ACTIVE TRENDS:

The Reds are 10-0 since April 22, 2013 as a favorite after allow- ing 6+ runs for a net profit of $1000.

The Indians are 0-10 OU since April 27, 2012 as a dog after a loss in which they drew 5+ walks and it is not the last game of a series for a net profit of $1000 when playing the under.

Comment

Working...
                X